Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get to Joeys by 12 for $1000 & VIP Card Balloon Drop

Tonight in honor of my birthday we are doing a $1000 balloon drop plus in recognition that the summer is right around the corner we are going to have certain balloons that will have guaranteed VIP packages for the summer. In past summers my VIP packages have included as many as 8 vip cards. Not sure how many cards will be in this years but I guarantee SURF, Temps and XS. No I do not have the cards but I will in the next month or two and I am guaranteeing that you get them. This is not bullshit those that know me know I would never do this if I couldnt guarantee it. There actually could end up being more. My buddy Petey K I know will add some Merge cards into the pic and I know Bond will do the same with D' Jais. Well anyway get there early because I want to make sure my friends from CP are some of the winners in this.

REMEMBER get there by 12 and say that u are from CP and u and ur friends are in free.

Originally posted by doubledeuce

same here... just got my paycheck... and i am going shopping tomorrow... i'm in the same boat as you :(

I did a lot of shopping last weekend, using my credit card :( which I'm already in so much debt to. I got a new bikini, a few skirts, new diesel sneakers, and a few shirts

I still need to get:

new sunglasses

sandals

a few more tank tops

Okay who wants to take me shopping ? :(