Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is how it goes down at the basketball tourney Sund

Round 1. DEKO squeaks by Abyss while at the same time Merge/Circa/Metro gets upset by South Park. George, Kosta P and marco drown their sorrows at the bar and never are the same. By the time game 2 comes marco is hitting on the Rexplex bartender and is never seen again. In the pivotal game the CPers led by Roddiga fist pump their way to a victory over Njguido (sorry guys). Roddiga and company are found later dancing in the skybox to Joe Giorgio's tribal beats with their shirts off flexing. In Round 2, the CPers needing a win face their idols the DJs. Bigtime having flashbacks of Temps 2000-2003 sees Denny Tsettos and loses it. He gives him these puppy eyes like he had just seen the reason he lives. The DJs surprise everyone with Mike Bugout hitting for 25 points. At the same time, DEKO coming off their big win is facing Platinum and Platinum owner Peter trying to get back at Sergio for working at DEKO spills hand soap under the basket and Sergio falls to the ground. Sergio realizing it is not worth it joins Marco at the bar and decides its better to spend his birthday getting wasted with his fiance. DEKO wins. Joeys on the other hand is facing South Park and with the help of Sergio's younger brother Steven (no he is not as good looking so keep ur hands off Stardo) helps Joey Jr. stay away from the bar and pulls off a win. Round 3 comes and Metro is facing elimination and George pulls a trick out of his hat, he has Frankie long hair blow fire while the Joeys team is coming down to their end of the court and it works. By the time the game is over and Metro wins Frankie is wasted on the Bacardi 151 he uses to blow the fire. It might work now but Commisioner Sergio bans that tactic for the rest of the tourney. The Semi-Finals comes and it looks like DEKO, the DJs and South Park are in the finals as bracket leaders and Metro slips in as the wild card. By this time the DJs have taken over the VIP and the crowd is listening to the best set ever outside of a nightclub. I will let the rest of the night play out but the final outcome is ________ wins. Be there to find out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stigeleiro

how right am i when it comes to marco

thats why we didnt even consider him a "real" part of this....i give him 45 seconds after tip off....and thats only if the bartenders ugly if she's hot I bet you he doesnt even make the first whistle.

Originally posted by kostaP

thats why we didnt even consider him a "real" part of this....i give him 45 seconds after tip off....and thats only if the bartenders ugly if she's hot I bet you he doesnt even make the first whistle.

serious question.

did u guys get metro shirts for the game

serious question.

did u guys get metro shirts for the game

I am not at liberty to discuss our affiliation at this time....There will be uniforms though...just cant tell you whats on them . :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I know who the DJ is @ Deko.

Told ya I'd find out. :D

Serge Im driving back frmo Boston straight to the game....I think George may come to boston also tomorrow can you imagine our condition...BTW I sent some friends to find you at Deko...i told them how you try to dodge shots...YOURE FUCKED NOW!!!!!!!!

Round 1. DEKO squeaks by Abyss while at the same time Merge/Circa/Metro gets upset by South Park. George, Kosta P and marco drown their sorrows at the bar and never are the same. By the time game 2 comes marco is hitting on the Rexplex bartender and is never seen again. In the pivotal game the CPers led by Roddiga fist pump their way to a victory over Njguido (sorry guys). Roddiga and company are found later dancing in the skybox to Joe Giorgio's tribal beats with their shirts off flexing. In Round 2, the CPers needing a win face their idols the DJs. Bigtime having flashbacks of Temps 2000-2003 sees Denny Tsettos and loses it. He gives him these puppy eyes like he had just seen the reason he lives. The DJs surprise everyone with Mike Bugout hitting for 25 points. At the same time, DEKO coming off their big win is facing Platinum and Platinum owner Peter trying to get back at Sergio for working at DEKO spills hand soap under the basket and Sergio falls to the ground. Sergio realizing it is not worth it joins Marco at the bar and decides its better to spend his birthday getting wasted with his fiance. DEKO wins. Joeys on the other hand is facing South Park and with the help of Sergio's younger brother Steven (no he is not as good looking so keep ur hands off Stardo) helps Joey Jr. stay away from the bar and pulls off a win. Round 3 comes and Metro is facing elimination and George pulls a trick out of his hat, he has Frankie long hair blow fire while the Joeys team is coming down to their end of the court and it works. By the time the game is over and Metro wins Frankie is wasted on the Bacardi 151 he uses to blow the fire. It might work now but Commisioner Sergio bans that tactic for the rest of the tourney. The Semi-Finals comes and it looks like DEKO, the DJs and South Park are in the finals as bracket leaders and Metro slips in as the wild card. By this time the DJs have taken over the VIP and the crowd is listening to the best set ever outside of a nightclub. I will let the rest of the night play out but the final outcome is ________ wins. Be there to find out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was GREAT!!!!!!!!

I havent posted all week, but I needed to post to that. Nice story Serg.

Originally posted by kostaP

SSSHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP:D

Will there be a MVP trophy???

I would like one.