Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Passion of the Christ .Review

this film was amazing and very well done...violent...yes...but the blood of Christ IS the redemption of man...of course the movie is what it is, because it is about those particular hours of Jesus' life...it was moving and convicting...it is an artistic view on an actual event, one of the most important events in the history of mankind...

Badass;)

I just got home from seeing the movie.

All i can say is....wow

the movie is amazing, and it really makes you think.

I always heard the story from my parents or in the church or in the bible, but seeing it, is totally different. Seeing what Jesus went through for us, really hits you hard. Yes, the movie is very violant and there is a lot of blood, and it's true that if you dont like seeing blood...DON'T GO.

Its really amazing how a movie can change the way you think for a second. How it tells us to love our enemies....

Love our enemies???? We fight over the stupidest things almost everyday. Some of us even fight on this message board.

After seeing this movie I didnt have anything to say for a while. I saw people hugging and crying in the movie theater. i guess i wasnt the only one, who felt like the way i was feeling.

woow..it hits you...

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

I just got home from seeing the movie.

All i can say is....wow

the movie is amazing, and it really makes you think.

I always heard the story from my parents or in the church or in the bible, but seeing it, is totally different. Seeing what Jesus went through for us, really hits you hard. Yes, the movie is very violant and there is a lot of blood, and it's true that if you dont like seeing blood...DON'T GO.

Its really amazing how a movie can change the way you think for a second. How it tells us to love our enemies....

Love our enemies???? We fight over the stupidest things almost everyday. Some of us even fight on this message board.

After seeing this movie I didnt have anything to say for a while. I saw people hugging and crying in the movie theater. i guess i wasnt the only one, who felt like the way i was feeling.

woow..it hits you...

aren't you atheist??