Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny tenaglia-deepest jungle

Originally posted by notallthere444

i got it, he prob spun it thats why its confused...

Yo kettle, yes when you wanna do it?

whenever you wanna come in and party...next friday is KTU lil cee , next sat is PRE-WMC party w/ JOE FERDICO then Ant Acid the saturday after....that sounds funny, antacid. Anyway, keep in touch with me and let me know. I'll see that the club takes care of you for drinks and whatnot. Yesterday was prob our best thursday too, so I dunno what your schedule is.

• 1 month later...

has got to be one of the hottest songs EVER

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by realityyy

rookie :rolleyes:

OOOoookkkk lol

I know your type. .. I’m a rookie because I like a song that is old, and not new... No my friend you are the “rookie" I know your type you fucken nerd. You are like one of those "Undergound" people that prides himself about thinking he knows more about music then others becuase you are a loser in every other possible aspect in life. You here people listening to KTU and enjoying it and your like "UGhh people dont know anything about music" Fact is music is music if it is old, new, played out, Or not liked by many,. If even one person likes it (Even if it is the person that made it . The song can be " the best song ever"

I am better then you because I can enjoy a song just for what it is and not from when it is from. Thinking a song is the “Best song ever†Is a matter of an opinion and cannot be wrong or right.

I dont post as much as I used to but I do read the board and observe a hell of a lot of bs and one thing I noticed is that Jonyquest and realtyy are both JOCKIN notalltheres dick..........so either your the same person with same sig or plain and simple........YOUR both homos!!!!

no rooookie,

rookie cause you should go back listening to your ska/metal/punk whatever music you were into before you "got into club music" 2 years ago

"jumping on the bandwagon"

Lol first off I was listening to house music and freestyle when I was 12 .. I also still like to this day

Classical, Metal, Punk, Emo, hardcore,

On top of many different forms of club music.

started going to raves when i was like 14 then to tunnle and twilo at 16 then moved away from the scene and got into swing dancing and big band, moved away from that and went to warped tour and got into punk. then back into club after 21.

Now im into dark hard tribal and progresive house mostly

Think I’m cool - Because im underground and I don’t need a website and make fun of people that do.

Think I’m cool- Think im cool cause im worn out and been going to clubs for years

Think i'm cool - I just drink my brains out so I can feel free to make fun of people that tried different drugs then alcohol

Think I’m cool - I love trance and I hug trees and get tattoos of Chinese letters on my ass

I’m cool - I am skinny and have a gut, I don’t take care of my body and make myself feel better when ever I see someone with a build I just say "MUST BE ON STEROIDS"

Bottom line is, If you like music and just listen to KTU and enjoy it your fine, Or if you have 300 gigs of mp3s and download 100+ songs a day and beg djs for songs like me. , Your cool to. If you feel the need to put down someone for whatever kind of music there into, or for there level of participation in the scene you have some serous self esteem issues. I have met some awesome djs that I spoke to about music, Told them what I liked and yacked there ear off not knowing who they where only to find out after., I am amazed that the people that are big time and really know there shit, listen and do not judge. Because it’s not beneficial to broadening your horizons and building new concepts ion music... You never know where your next idea will come from. Or who will hook you up with a hot track you never heard...Old or new, related to club music or non related.

I really enjoy music and i dont care if i have all old songs or new songs. If a track is hot it's hot.

AND RIGHT NOW THERE IS A SONG THAT I NEED TO HEAR AND I CANT HEAR IT BECUASE I CANT HAVE IT AND I FUCKEN WANT IT AND I AM SO ANGRY

we're both homos

oldman

Can I get into the action and make love to both of you freaks? :half:

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 2 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are all you people?

I dont have a bmw i have a AMG and ill drive it over your 1979 pick up truck

what happend to the convertable you had... ?

Dom told me you crash it on your way out of a club cause you were drinking and driving:)

OOOoookkkk lol

I know your type. .. I’m a rookie because I like a song that is old, and not new... No my friend you are the “rookie" I know your type you fucken nerd. You are like one of those "Undergound" people that prides himself about thinking he knows more about music then others becuase you are a loser in every other possible aspect in life. You here people listening to KTU and enjoying it and your like "UGhh people dont know anything about music" Fact is music is music if it is old, new, played out, Or not liked by many,. If even one person likes it (Even if it is the person that made it . The song can be " the best song ever"

I am better then you because I can enjoy a song just for what it is and not from when it is from. Thinking a song is the “Best song ever†Is a matter of an opinion and cannot be wrong or right.

my sig is meant for the whole scene in general

funny how you took to mean yourself

there are steroid taking people that have websires tooo.

*cough* njguido *cough*