Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Sergio!!!!!!!

ml2k3

Your offer was very interesting.... but I have decieded, that I cannot take your bribe to throw the basketball tournement... I will give you back the bottle of southern comfort and bottle of lime juice. Team Circa/Merge will show no mercy.... Kosta P.. just checked in from the clinic in Boston: he is now 7'4 295 pounds with 2 percent bodyfat. The growth hormone and steroid therapy is working well.... As far as Marco Maxim goes!!!! Sunday is his coming out party he will annouce he is gay to all in attendence.... So unless theres a male at the bar. Marco would rather be no place then on a basketball court next to all them hot sweaty male bodies.... As far as Mike Bugout goes stick to beer pong buddy....:laugh: :laugh: All in all it should be a great fun day.. I encourage everyone to come down and check it out.... And join team Circa/Merge in there victory party afterwards....... Serge I here the crowd chanting!!!!!! My name followed by MVP , MVP , MVP......

DAMMMMMNN

everyone thinks I am a joke-- we'll see who is laughing on sunday--

George, just thank big daddy that you're not in the DJ's bracket b/c win or lose im making someone on the other side look bad either way-- if both of our teams make it to the semis.....then its ONNNN :D

NJ Dio-- you know the deal....i am actually gonna signal to my people that im bringing to begin videotaping the game when i plan on busting out the real nasty moves and i'll send u some clips thru aim incase u cant make it :)

Mike