Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A damn good night in NJ Friday

Get to Circa for 10ish, place was getting crowded, the usual assortment of "OMG look at the fun bags on that one" hot chicks there. Tons of people from this board pre-gaming for the Joeys B Day bash including the "man" himself.....

Lots of shit talking for the Sunday basketball game, ML2K3 runs his mouth like he is Iverson.... someone get him some help.

Leave at 11, get to Joeys which already had a nice crowd there.

Music- Kirk and Santana were great.... 3 commercial songs all night and tons of bangers and great beats. Im not a big Joeys fan but it was by far the best time I have had there personally.

-Lots of people from this board praising my rants, but just so you know when I go out I usually have a great time and Im not the internet bitch I appear to be. Glad my posts the last 2 weeks got people talking and having fun.

Serge- Happy b day... (if half your ideas for Surf Club happen this summer it will be insane again!)

Originally posted by stigeleiro

sandman glad u had a good time bro. nice seeing u with a smile at joeys. what did u think of the sound we just had it redone and i think it sounds awesome

Soundsystem def. had more balls to it.... nice

Mkutlass, don't even get me started.... Im just waiting for someone to say I work for Joeys next.....:laugh: