Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And the Winner of the Basketball Tourney is............

Serg-- whats up wit that, we only keep our glory for 2 months-- looks like a 2-peat will be sooner than expected

Kosta-- U guys got lucky when u beat us the first game-- we should have crushed u guys but we lost our lead

GREAT TIME THOUGH, HURTING NOW AND NEXT TIME THERE BETTER B MORE FAN SUPPORT TO WATCH THE CHAMPS KEEP OUR TROPHY

btw-- for next time i know u non-champs r gonna try to bring in all-stars to try and take our trophy, but we will be watching closely

Originally posted by startit

Serg-- whats up wit that, we only keep our glory for 2 months-- looks like a 2-peat will be sooner than expected

Kosta-- U guys got lucky when u beat us the first game-- we should have crushed u guys but we lost our lead

GREAT TIME THOUGH, HURTING NOW AND NEXT TIME THERE BETTER B MORE FAN SUPPORT TO WATCH THE CHAMPS KEEP OUR TROPHY

btw-- for next time i know u non-champs r gonna try to bring in all-stars to try and take our trophy, but we will be watching closely

it went over so well i would like to do one before the summer starts. as i told u during the summer i will do a softball tourney also.

'shoulda coulda woulda spare me the B.S.

Take a pic of the trophy it lasts longer cause you wont be hanging on to it for long.

LOLOLOLOLOL..You are to much.

Ive been having a Horrible Day today, so Thanks for the laugh.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by t0r0

Def had a great time cant wait for next one. big shout out to tooch giving free shots to everyone of the vodka that was pouring out of his skin.. hahahaha!

ahahahah i was def teenage wasteland and the shots were flowing...anyway rod i think u left your ankle brace on the court and your jock strap from when i ripped ya...ahah

thanks to serg for putting this together def a great time...if it was only a soccer tourney (sorry--i mean tournament) i wonder who would win?????????

Tourney

Tourney

TOURNEY

TOURNEY

TOURNEY

TOURNEY

sorry darling just had to do it.

DOGE dont play in the Staten Island Softball TOURNEY (sorry again) is that the one all the DJs play in. I will be holding a Big Daddy Promo Softball Tourney (there is that word again) this summer right after the 2nd Basketball one (aren't you glad I didnt say TOURNEY).