Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Timo Maas Reviews?

I was very disappointed when I arrived to Crobar and they wouldn't let us all in because we didn't have enough girls with us. Come on....I know Crobar is the new kid on the block, however, we were there to hear Timo not because it was Crobar! If Timo was at Centro Fly that's where we would have gone...instead they decide to let people in that have no clue who's on the decks! People that don't really appreciate the talent. That was very disappointing. That's ok I'll get to see him at Crobar Miami this Friday.

Originally posted by bodynsoul

I was very disappointed when I arrived to Crobar and they wouldn't let us all in because we didn't have enough girls with us. Come on....I know Crobar is the new kid on the block, however, we were there to hear Timo not because it was Crobar! If Timo was at Centro Fly that's where we would have gone...instead they decide to let people in that have no clue who's on the decks! People that don't really appreciate the talent. That was very disappointing. That's ok I'll get to see him at Crobar Miami this Friday.

yeah it always sucks when you get hasseled for that reason at the door.

my advice, and i've only been there once is go early.

i went with one other guy and we walked right in. it was about 12 - 12:30.

once you're inside though its much appreciated when they balance out that ratio :)

wether they have a clue or not, they're money is just as green....

thats odd that they gave you such hassle at the door?? only bc the place was half empty! I chalked it up to thinking that everyone must have gone down the street to Roxy for PVD. The crowd was either very euro or very touristy.. here's an example:

me: do y ou like dance music?

dood: yes

me: do you like timo maas?

dood: yes

me: so what do you think of him tonight?

dood: who is he? :blank:

musically i've heard him better. athough there was a two hour stretch that he def picked it up and played some hard beats. :) (note: i am horrible at id'ing.. so dont ask :tongue: ) by around 4ish he got into a breaks stretch and my friends adn i decided to call it a night ( i hate breaks) I had a good time but i usually expect a lot more from timo. (being that he is one of my fave dj's) I think the crowd (or lack of) and the quality of the crowd - vibeless also played a hand as well

Guest amd

First time i was dissapointed in Crobar...probably cause they were dicks and wouldn't let me in. Got there at 11:45 by myself, and my friends were already inside....totally f*cked over my whole night.

Just give them a few months, once the hype dies they have to let everyone in. The only places that can have a strict door and still stay in business are small spaces. Then once their hype dies they have to change their business plan.