Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure night club update...

Guest saleen351

P.O.D.

I don't work for the place bro, however, I think the place is a kick ass venue and would love to see them take off.....

even better that the place is located in a much cleaner and more attractive location....than 11st....When i show up there, I don't have to step over six homeless people and get harrassed for pocket change and fear being robbed....

should i mention the view........maybe i need to go back to 11st and gaze into the trash dumpsters....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blendprod

please clean your mouth........is full of shit for all that asskissing:rolleyes:

And who's ass is he kissing? Just curious.....

He's only making conversation in regard to the club having the proper documents to function 23-hours.

relax...

I know the view. I did the promo photos, remember?

I'm not bashing the venue, I'm just advising caution on their part. Space, Nocturnal, and to a lesser extent, NV, are experienced operators, and aren't to be trifled with.

As for neighborhood comparisons, yeah it is a cleaner neighborhood. The advantage to a dirty neighborhood like 11th St is that you can be outdoors and as loud as you want whenever you want, since homeless people have no rights and can't vote.

I can agree with POD his comments are intelligent and i respect that...

The operators are aware of the agreements and understand the law....and are moving forward with their party...according to them they have an agreement with the CITY OF MIAMI adn understand how it works...

I am only a customer and plan to be there to check out P-Diddy's people and new record release

Originally posted by sobeman

P.O.D.

I don't work for the place bro, however, I think the place is a kick ass venue and would love to see them take off.....

even better that the place is located in a much cleaner and more attractive location....than 11st....When i show up there, I don't have to step over six homeless people and get harrassed for pocket change and fear being robbed....

should i mention the view........maybe i need to go back to 11st and gaze into the trash dumpsters....

Sounds like a nice place in a good location..... sweet :D

Originally posted by saleen351

so you are saying, a guy whos owned a club on south beach (shadow lounge) and now runs a club (nocturnal) on 11st is wrong????? Please explain that one...

Thanks..

Last time I checked, Nocturnal is not open....

So your statement here is incorrect. He will run the club Nocturnal once it's open, but right now he is not running any club on 11st.

As for Pure, they haven't had any problems so far being open past 5am. If it was an issue, it would have been taken care of before.

P.O.D.

Very well said . . . Pure will never have the music that Space has . . . but the total environment, venue and crowd are much better . . . .

I can agree with POD his comments are intelligent and i respect that...

The operators are aware of the agreements and understand the law....and are moving forward with their party...according to them they have an agreement with the CITY OF MIAMI adn understand how it works...

I am only a customer and plan to be there to check out P-Ditty's people and new record release

thats funny because after speaking to p-diddys people, he knows nothing about the party. could you email me the invite

dave@opiummiami.com

Guest saleen351

so nocturnal isn't open? you sure about that? seems to me, i'll be there next tuesday, and on top of that, a club may not be open to the public, but they are still open for business.. get a clue.

and yes, a few elite peeps are going to nocturnal next tuesday for a hard hat party..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

This is being moved. If an event is canceled ,then let the PROMOTER or VENUE come on CP and post the details. got it.. ;)

you have

1. space

2. dade/nocturnal

3. nv

4. opium

5. me

all saying it's bs, and you moved it????????? come on tony, you know whats up, the clubbers need to read this thread to make their own decision, the club owners apparently haven't come on here to defend their club. They have two wackos who do or don't work for them, and nexus, a guy who sits at home making pics of grown men...

Saleen 1

Pure 0

CP 0

OMG Crew -5

puff's marketing materials will hit the streets late tonight / tomorrow from what I understand...so step out of your door, or stand in front of prive, i am sure the promo boyz will be standing there passing em out.

I think anyone taking the time to read these threads from the point of orgin can tell that Saleen351 is a smoke in mirrors, pussy ass bitch that is deserving of no respect.

Not only in the respect for a kick ass place like PURE giving us a badly needed change, but also the hot places on 11th street - this clown Saleen351 is a disgrace to this site.....

No wonder the guy can't show his face on the street? He's home popping zits in the mirror with a tube of jelly in his right hand....

I think out of respect for the guys and girls at PURE...everyone keeps calling for them to speak.....or resolve their issues....

First of all, why should a response be called upon? They have promo'd the place on the streets, and THEY have been the ones that for TWO WEEKS straight have been open EXACTLY AS THEY HAVE SAID THEY WOULD.....I actually have physically walked by one City of Miami Fire Official and Two City of Miami Police Officials at 8am..

My respect goes out to them, because they are the ones that are following through on what they have promised to deliver....

Good work guys and girls.....just keep those hot women in there!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

Not every club owner or promoter has the time. To run over to CP to confirm or deny the latest Saleen ramblings.. If Pure has issues then let them speak for themselves. It's really that simple.

ramblings... lol.... so dade is rambling too? what about space? nv? gold rush?

5 mins and they can sign up and clear it all up right on cp... doesn't take much time to reach your core audience. If i or you owned the place, we'd post...:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

so nocturnal isn't open? you sure about that? seems to me, i'll be there next tuesday, and on top of that, a club may not be open to the public, but they are still open for business.. get a clue.

and yes, a few elite peeps are going to nocturnal next tuesday for a hard hat party..

just passed nocturnal.

there is some serious activity going on there right now..

there getting ready for something really quick..

& the smell wasnt quite that bad at this time of the day