Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure night club update...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because truthfully i am a supplier to one of the print companies that runs a press that deals with the clubs in miami beach / miami and i can't help but over hear some of the things that these guys are handling when I am there servicing the equipment

ok?

Guest saleen351

Dave probably knows puffy better than most down here, since he was a reg at Daves monday night Tantra parties. If dave sez it, then i belive him...

so now all we need is puffy to sign up and post...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

ramblings... lol.... so dade is rambling too? what about space? nv? gold rush?

5 mins and they can sign up and clear it all up right on cp... doesn't take much time to reach your core audience. If i or you owned the place, we'd post...:idea:

If you have inside sources on any given topic why must you find the need to call out the ones that supply you with this info? Why put them in such an awkward position? If I were one of those people I would be pretty pissed. Why must you resort to name throwing? Obviously your reputation doesn't speak for itself. To me your just that guy in front of the club trying to prove why he should be let into the club by saying he knows this person and that person. Always the same thing, poor Saleen, always trying to prove himself. Dont worry about buddy it'll be okay!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sotuorlando

If you have inside sources on any given topic why must you find the need to call out the ones that supply you with this info? Why put them in such an awkward position? If I were one of those people I would be pretty pissed. Why must you resort to name throwing? Obviously your reputation doesn't speak for itself. To me your just that guy in front of the club trying to prove why he should be let into the club by saying he knows this person and that person. Always the same thing, poor Saleen, always trying to prove himself. Dont worry about buddy it'll be okay!

those sources posted on this thread:idea: :idea:

wow, you people are really dumb..

Originally posted by sobeman

I think anyone taking the time to read these threads from the point of orgin can tell that Saleen351 is a smoke in mirrors, pussy ass bitch that is deserving of no respect.

Not only in the respect for a kick ass place like PURE giving us a badly needed change, but also the hot places on 11th street - this clown Saleen351 is a disgrace to this site.....

No wonder the guy can't show his face on the street? He's home popping zits in the mirror with a tube of jelly in his right hand....

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Originally posted by sotuorlando

Nexus your rebuttal...

:laugh:

More shit from his bad of shit topics.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Dunno were you get ur info from saleen. but Place was open last week once again with off duty officers working the club till 7 am with no problems what so ever.

People that have gone have good things to say, yeah the club just opened that they are working on some issue as far as service to the public just like any other business. I'm sure the owner come on here to read what people want, or complain about so they can adjust things for the people.

But what can anyone do or say about ur posting addiction.

You are full of shit and a hater you say ur self ("I like to fuck with people online to see reactions"). Thanks for this hype.

SPACE IS CLUB SPACE

N/V is going down.

Gold rush is not a club and they can careless about other clubs, not the same marke

PURE IS OPEN!

PURE IS A FUN PLACE TO GO OUT TO.

PURE IS GOING TO BE OPEN WITH ALOT OF SUPPORT FROM THE CITY.

PURE HAS A VAILD LIC TO BE OPEN 23 HOURS BY THE CITY

PURE IS GOING TO BE GREAT PLACE

PURE IS PURE

why it has ur attention who knows, but it's safe to say, You won't be going to that club.

For those wanting to go, Come on out it would be worth the trip.

ask eric

ask anyone that has gone, its a different place to be.

They have no intrest in other people's business, they just want to party and entertain people while doing it. They are not going after space, n/v or anyother club in Miami. They want to make their own crowd not take someone else crowd. But I see where you can come up with crazy messages like this from all that hate you got bottled up in you.

But this is good that ur plugging up the club. thanks

Good Luck Nick.

Have a great WMC.

and with a regrads aside,

STFU already.

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

so you are saying, a guy whos owned a club on south beach (shadow lounge) and now runs a club (nocturnal) on 11st is wrong????? Please explain that one...

Thanks..

nocturnal !

I hear they are having issues with some things.

Dave had a great club. but something do wear off.

So since he one of the owners of a good club on the beach, I should take anything he says seriously?

I think not.

I rather take bobby's word over his.

once Nocturnal opens they are just going to have war with LP.

I'm sure they are going to try to step on LP's shoes and we all know he won't take shit from anyone.

Insted of club opening and looking for problems with other miami venues, they should try to open with new concepts.

I wish the best luck to all clubs that open in miami.

I don't think Nocturnal will be open for the WMC.

should of but its not. why is that?

If dave is talking negative about pure, there is something behind it. Maybe Pure tapped into the old shadow client?

Originally posted by nexusgroove

:laugh:

For those wanting to go, Come on out it would be worth the trip.

ask eric

ask anyone that has gone, its a different place to be.

No, don't ask me anything. My opinion will cause more drama on CP. Reffer back to Morillo @ Space earlier this year.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

nocturnal !

I hear they are having issues with some things.

Dave had a great club. but something do wear off.

So since he one of the owners of a good club on the beach, I should take anything he says seriously?

I think not.

I rather take bobby's word over his.

once Nocturnal opens they are just going to have war with LP.

I'm sure they are going to try to step on LP's shoes and we all know he won't take shit from anyone.

Insted of club opening and looking for problems with other miami venues, they should try to open with new concepts.

I wish the best luck to all clubs that open in miami.

I don't think Nocturnal will be open for the WMC.

should of but its not. why is that?

If dave is talking negative about pure, there is something behind it. Maybe Pure tapped into the old shadow client?

a.) His name is Dade, not Dave.

b.) He never said anything BAD about Pure. In fact he wished them good luck.

c.) This thread was about casual conversation with certain club owners, promoters and people in/around 11th street in Miami. Not ONE person said anything bad about Pure. The whole thread was geared at informing clubbers that unless Pure has the proper permits to stay open late to just be careful if they go to after-hours during WMC..

;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

c.) This thread was about casual conversation with certain club owners, promoters and people in/around 11th street in Miami. Not ONE person said anything bad about Pure. The whole thread was geared at informing clubbers that unless Pure has the proper permits to stay open late to just be careful if they go to after-hours during WMC..

;)

Very true Lola....

But consider who started the thread and how much everyone on here loves that person and values his words/opinions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Saleen351

The owner spoke to the cops, and the cops informed them of the law. The city also has copies of their flyers etc. One min staying open too late, and they will get hand cuffed, don't waste your time going for after hours, it won't happen.

Originally posted by lolahotass

a.) His name is Dade, not Dave.

b.) He never said anything BAD about Pure. In fact he wished them good luck.

;)

I dunno, I never wonder into the depts of CJ!

and yeah opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they alll stink!