Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 weeks away...Tsettos vs RYDELL, Temps vs Merge @ SG!!

the music should be real good that night. both djs have an individual style which means u will be getting some great music. When I had the two of them play for me at my closing party at the SURF two years ago lots of people tried to compare but their styles were very different. The Denny cult said they loved the way Denny played and the same thing happened with Richies group. All and all it was a great musical night and I think it will be the same again. Good luck that night. Good promotion.

Originally posted by therio

Sandman why goldberg last match?

Contract is up, hes won't even be on tv till WM..... His contract pays him sooo much more than he is worth, he doesn't draw, and he is high maitenance...

Maybe back for special occasions or their Japan tours....

I think its time to put a post up for people not to resort to what dj is better, who cares..... there both good and do different things....

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

yeah whats up with that?

tickets ???

and are they going 2 for 2 and just splitting the night

Screw this 2 hour each set...we have to see them battle...

Richie throws a record on and then Denny throws one on...and go back and forth....the last time I saw a battle was Cox Vs Tenaglia at Twilo...CC played for about 5 hours and then for 2 hours DT and CC went back and forth....DT then finished the night...sickest night ever...this should be fun...not about Temps vs Metro...they are both well respected... they should put on a show...awesome promotional idea....

Originally posted by firedup

Screw this 2 hour each set...we have to see them battle...

Richie throws a record on and then Denny throws one on...and go back and forth....the last time I saw a battle was Cox Vs Tenaglia at Twilo...CC played for about 5 hours and then for 2 hours DT and CC went back and forth....DT then finished the night...sickest night ever...this should be fun...not about Temps vs Metro...they are both well respected... they should put on a show...awesome promotional idea....

what a night that was...ahh the good old days....watching dt and cc spin while the other parties/dances in the background....twilo rip!