Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Joe Ferdico This Sat @ Sleep 3/6/04

I AM DYING DYING TO KNOW WHAT DENNY IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT SOUND SYSTEM THAT IN THERE. LOLOL HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY STOPPED FOR ONE MINUTE AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE IN THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO WEDDINGS WHERE THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER LIGHT SHOW THEN THAT PLACE TO START. TWO WHAT DO THY HAVE SURROUND SOUND IN THAT DIVE THEY HAVE JBL SPEAKERS THAT ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SOAP BOX AND ARE DISTORTED TO HELL. THE SPEAKERS FART IN THERE HALF OF THEM ARE BLOWN BUT THEY ARE EITHER TO STUPID TO KNOW THAT OR TOO CHEAP TO REPAIR IT. LOLOLOOL ITS GONNA BE SOO FUNNY LISTENING TO DENNY SPINNING AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT ALL DISTORTED. IM SURPRISED THEY HAVENT BLOWN AN AMP YET. I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAD THERE WHEN ADREW WAS SPINNING THERE LOL AND ANDREW DOESNT BITCH BUT EVEN HE SAID ITS LIKE IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE JUST RIGGED THIS SHIT TOGETHER. UNBELIVABLE LOL I CANT WAIT TO SEE DENNYS FACE TONIGHT LOLOLOLOL OH AN DONT BE SURPISED IF ITS DEAD GOD HIMSELF CANT BRING THAT PLACE TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE YOU THINK DENNY CAN?? HE MIGHT PULL SOME PEOPLE BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IHAVE TALKED TO SAID WE HERD DENNY A MILLION TIMES I CAN PASS ON HEARING HIM AT SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A POINT. THE PLACE RUINED ITS NAME AND ITS HAS A BAD TASTE IN EVERYONES MOUTH WHEN THEY SAY CLUB SLEEP .... YUCK I TASTE SHIT TOO LOLLOLOL

yeah i guess so bri....anyhow ferdico this saturday should def. atleast equal this past one. It was nice bein on the other side of the bar for a change but im ready to retain my post this weekend so i dont have to hear shit from everyone. Gonna be a BLAST...hehehe

YO PEOPLE WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALONE ON SAT. NIGHT IT WAS SO ANOYING. JAY WE NEED TO HIT THE GRAND OPENING OF BLACK SAT THE 13TH AFTER SLEEP. ITS JP'S BDAY PARTY.

CANT WAIT FOR SAT. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

PRE-WMC PARTY @ SLEEP 3/6/04

MUSIC BY

DJ JOE FERDICO

18 FOR LADIES 21 FOR GUYS

EMAIL MISSIONPROMO@YAHOO.COM

TO BE PLACED ON THE GUEST LIST

SAT 3/13/03 @ SLEEP

GUEST DJ'S ANTHONY ACID AND

MIKE TAKEOVER