Clubplanet Nightlife Community

International Sessions @ Deko Lounge

First off I would like to say that March 13th is A huge Bday Celebration for two of my Partners

WILL STERN

MIKE RIZZO

Both will be celebrating their bdays this night so its sure to be a great night with just that.

BUT WE COULDNT JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!

On March 13th @ Deko Lounge We Are Proud to have Guest DJ All the way from Portugal....Carlos Fauvrelle. Carlos has played in clubs such as Pacha, Sound Planet, And many other international venues across the world. Very good producer and DJ, and im VERY Excited to have him At Deko Lounge. Anyone thats going down to Miami Can hear him during the conference at MANY parties.

Along with Carlos..A Good friend of mine..Peter Bailey will be playin as well. Peter Has Been On Fire Both In the Production Game and The DJ'ing Circuit. Has Been Playing Venues across the world. This past weekend he was in Peru AGAIN. Has been to Romania. Plays Canada Regularly..and Will be At STEREO in Montreal March 20th.

As if those two DJ's arent enough...We're also doing a Record Release Party for one of the most Anticipated Records in a looong time! Peter Bailey's - "Tonight" Record has been wanted by pretty much every DJ out there. It has been Charted By Almost Every Major DJ. This Huge Record broke last year(At Deko By the Way) and has been kept under tight wraps for a year and a half. Finally will be Released On HARLEM RECORDS In April! Oh I almost forgot to mention that Carlos Fauvrelle Along with his Partner Maurell Did the Remix to this record and it will be on the Vinyl!! Both Are Off The Hoook!!

Peter has been nice enough to do me the favor in having the premier Record Release Party at Deko Lounge on this date!

Im very excited about this party and i hope most of you can come check out this night. Everyones always bitchin about doing the same old shit, and I know we at Deko try to keep things fresh and mostly about the party and the music. This is just another one of those parties. I hope people are open minded enough to check out something new. I think it will be worth your while.

For More Information on Carlos Fauvrelle Go to www.lajjarecordings.com

For More Information on Peter Bailey Go to

www.En-SoulRecords.Com

As Always anyone who is interested in going or reserving a Table for this event please let me know And I will take care of it.

My Email is BShah98@aol.com

Thank you and hope to see all of you there.

Originally posted by binoys

First off I would like to say that March 13th is A huge Bday Celebration for two of my Partners

WILL STERN

MIKE RIZZO

Both will be celebrating their bdays this night so its sure to be a great night with just that.

BUT WE COULDNT JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!

On March 13th @ Deko Lounge We Are Proud to have Guest DJ All the way from Portugal....Carlos Fauvrelle. Carlos has played in clubs such as Pacha, Sound Planet, And many other international venues across the world. Very good producer and DJ, and im VERY Excited to have him At Deko Lounge. Anyone thats going down to Miami Can hear him during the conference at MANY parties.

Along with Carlos..A Good friend of mine..Peter Bailey will be playin as well. Peter Has Been On Fire Both In the Production Game and The DJ'ing Circuit. Has Been Playing Venues across the world. This past weekend he was in Peru AGAIN. Has been to Romania. Plays Canada Regularly..and Will be At STEREO in Montreal March 20th.

As if those two DJ's arent enough...We're also doing a Record Release Party for one of the most Anticipated Records in a looong time! Peter Bailey's - "Tonight" Record has been wanted by pretty much every DJ out there. It has been Charted By Almost Every Major DJ. This Huge Record broke last year(At Deko By the Way) and has been kept under tight wraps for a year and a half. Finally will be Released On HARLEM RECORDS In April! Oh I almost forgot to mention that Carlos Fauvrelle Along with his Partner Maurell Did the Remix to this record and it will be on the Vinyl!! Both Are Off The Hoook!!

Peter has been nice enough to do me the favor in having the premier Record Release Party at Deko Lounge on this date!

Im very excited about this party and i hope most of you can come check out this night. Everyones always bitchin about doing the same old shit, and I know we at Deko try to keep things fresh and mostly about the party and the music. This is just another one of those parties. I hope people are open minded enough to check out something new. I think it will be worth your while.

For More Information on Carlos Fauvrelle Go to www.lajjarecordings.com

For More Information on Peter Bailey Go to

www.En-SoulRecords.Com

As Always anyone who is interested in going or reserving a Table for this event please let me know And I will take care of it.

My Email is BShah98@aol.com

Thank you and hope to see all of you there.

also

i want to invite all cp crew members to my chill factor performance,ent. bday bash.

dj vanzetti and myself johel b. will be celebrating our birthdays at seaside heights on march 13 (sat) @ klee's bar early in the morning for the st. paddys parade. *** all bars open early ***

then from there we will take the after party to deko lounge for the international *sessions*

direct from portugal celebrity guest dj / producer

carlos fauvrelle + peter bailey album release

Just got back from WMC....Got to Hear Carlos Play and I must say he was great. So Glad To have him at Deko this saturday.

I know Carlos is already in NY and him and Peter are working in the studio and they are both VERY excited about this saturday.

Hope people are ready to hear this guy throw it down. Seriously is no joke. The night he played down in WMC with Evolved, Peter Bailey and Macaluso, and Maurell was one of the best nights of music down there...And i went to Hear ALOT of DJ's.

Once again hope to see you all this weekend for this huge event.