Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to the "NJSucks" and "expose weak nj scene"

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE STATE

OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU PUSSIES BITCHING AND MOANING THIS SUCKS THAT SUCKS BRING THIS BRING THAT WHY DONT ANY OF YOU ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACKS TAKE THE INITIATIVE AND DO IT YOURSELVES. YOU EXPECT THE PROMOTERS AND OWNERS TO TAKE ADVICE FROM A BUNCH OF WHINING ASSHOLES THAT DONT EVEN SUPPORT CHANGE WHEN ITS YOU INDIVIDUALS WHO ASK FOR CHANGE. CLUBPLANET REPRESENTS A MINUTE PORTION OF THE PEOPLE THAT GO OUT EACH AND EVERYNIGHT. I FOR ONE WOULD NOT RISK BRINGING IN INTERNATIONAL DJ'S THAT SOME OF YOU ASK FOR BECAUSE IT IS HIT OR MISS AND ALL OF YOU ARE HOT AND COLD. ONE DAY ONE THING IS GREAT THE NEXT DAY DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH DRUGS YOURE ON IT SUCKS AND SOMETHING ELSE IS BETTER. AND IF ANYONE IS TAKING OFFENSE TO THIS FUCK YOURSELVES BECAUSE IM TELLING IT LIKE IT IS AND IF IM WRONG FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT WHERE.

Originally posted by njdivacb

I think Kosta is the smartest man alive... I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!

Rare form or not, you hit the nail on the head!

You go Boy!!!!

I WOULDNT GO THAT FAR...ANOTHER FAN THANK YO UFOR THE SUPPORT...YOUR CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.