Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About this Tsettos vs Rydell Crap!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

bottom line is before you sign up a dj and put his name to something, you should check with the guy first....this might seriously hinder the possibility of a "2nd ANNUAL GREATEST EVENT IN NJ CLUB HISTORY"...no?

Of course. I don't know what the dj's were told by the promotion teams. Obviously, Denny Tsettos was under a false impression. I'm not arguing that, though. I just think that there was alot of sarcasm behind the whole 'VS' thing.

Originally posted by fouroneone

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to XL this past Friday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ XL.

this would be called WRONG.

Denny's mix's last summer were hot at tempts..

He started the night w/ the "Original Grand slam" mix, droppedTwo pancakes, two eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links and too famous for words

The he took us to the next level the "Lumberjack slam" mixed in w/ Three pancakes, grilled honey ham, two bacon strips, two sausage links and two eggs*, hash browns or grits and choice of bread. Left everyone hungry for more beats..

The this sick azz mofo spun us up the "Grand Slam Slugger", worked the track slowly, only to mix it up w/ a regular glass of juice and coffee plus hash browns or grits or choice of bread... I was in a bread whole after that set...

:hat:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

He started the night w/ the "Original Grand slam" mix, droppedTwo pancakes, two eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links and too famous for words

The he took us to the next level the "Lumberjack slam" mixed in w/ Three pancakes, grilled honey ham, two bacon strips, two sausage links and two eggs*, hash browns or grits and choice of bread. Left everyone hungry for more beats..

The this sick azz mofo spun us up the "Grand Slam Slugger", worked the track slowly, only to mix it up w/ a regular glass of juice and coffee plus hash browns or grits or choice of bread... I was in a bread whole after that set...

I would give my left arm for a fajita skillet from Dennys right now

HOLY SHIT:eek:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:laugh: yes

I AM DYING DYING TO KNOW WHAT DENNY IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT SOUND SYSTEM THAT IN THERE. LOLOL HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY STOPPED FOR ONE MINUTE AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE IN THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO WEDDINGS WHERE THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER LIGHT SHOW THEN THAT PLACE TO START. TWO WHAT DO THY HAVE SURROUND SOUND IN THAT DIVE THEY HAVE JBL SPEAKERS THAT ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SOAP BOX AND ARE DISTORTED TO HELL. THE SPEAKERS FART IN THERE HALF OF THEM ARE BLOWN BUT THEY ARE EITHER TO STUPID TO KNOW THAT OR TOO CHEAP TO REPAIR IT. LOLOLOOL ITS GONNA BE SOO FUNNY LISTENING TO DENNY SPINNING AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT ALL DISTORTED. IM SURPRISED THEY HAVENT BLOWN AN AMP YET. I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAD THERE WHEN ADREW WAS SPINNING THERE LOL AND ANDREW DOESNT BITCH BUT EVEN HE SAID ITS LIKE IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE JUST RIGGED THIS SHIT TOGETHER. UNBELIVABLE LOL I CANT WAIT TO SEE DENNYS FACE TONIGHT LOLOLOLOL OH AN DONT BE SURPISED IF ITS DEAD GOD HIMSELF CANT BRING THAT PLACE TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE YOU THINK DENNY CAN?? HE MIGHT PULL SOME PEOPLE BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IHAVE TALKED TO SAID WE HERD DENNY A MILLION TIMES I CAN PASS ON HEARING HIM AT SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A POINT. THE PLACE RUINED ITS NAME AND ITS HAS A BAD TASTE IN EVERYONES MOUTH WHEN THEY SAY CLUB SLEEP .... YUCK I TASTE SHIT TOO LOLLOLOL

I AM DYING DYING TO KNOW WHAT DENNY IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT SOUND SYSTEM THAT IN THERE. LOLOL HAS ANYBODY ACTUALLY STOPPED FOR ONE MINUTE AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE IN THERE. I HAVE BEEN TO WEDDINGS WHERE THEY HAVE A WAY BETTER LIGHT SHOW THEN THAT PLACE TO START. TWO WHAT DO THY HAVE SURROUND SOUND IN THAT DIVE THEY HAVE JBL SPEAKERS THAT ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SOAP BOX AND ARE DISTORTED TO HELL. THE SPEAKERS FART IN THERE HALF OF THEM ARE BLOWN BUT THEY ARE EITHER TO STUPID TO KNOW THAT OR TOO CHEAP TO REPAIR IT. LOLOLOOL ITS GONNA BE SOO FUNNY LISTENING TO DENNY SPINNING AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT ALL DISTORTED. IM SURPRISED THEY HAVENT BLOWN AN AMP YET. I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAD THERE WHEN ADREW WAS SPINNING THERE LOL AND ANDREW DOESNT BITCH BUT EVEN HE SAID ITS LIKE IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE JUST RIGGED THIS SHIT TOGETHER. UNBELIVABLE LOL I CANT WAIT TO SEE DENNYS FACE TONIGHT LOLOLOLOL OH AN DONT BE SURPISED IF ITS DEAD GOD HIMSELF CANT BRING THAT PLACE TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE YOU THINK DENNY CAN?? HE MIGHT PULL SOME PEOPLE BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IHAVE TALKED TO SAID WE HERD DENNY A MILLION TIMES I CAN PASS ON HEARING HIM AT SLEEP AND THEY HAVE A POINT. THE PLACE RUINED ITS NAME AND ITS HAS A BAD TASTE IN EVERYONES MOUTH WHEN THEY SAY CLUB SLEEP .... YUCK I TASTE SHIT TOO LOLLOLOL

Denny has played in SG several times, so i don't think the system is a problem

whoa...

Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall

For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all

Through the fire, through whatever come what may

For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away

Right down through the wire, even through the fire