Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About this Tsettos vs Rydell Crap!

I'm absolutely appauled by the way you guys are promoting this event. By no stretch of the imagination would I call this a battle of the DJs or a war as you put it. I'm completely embarrassed to be a part of such bullshit. I would have never agreed to participate in this if I new it was going to be billed this way. I'm very dissappointed in everyone who is building this up to be a so called battle. I'm sure Richie feels the same way as I do. There is no animosity between Richie and I regardless of what people think. At first when I was asked if I wanted to do a night with Richie I thought it would be great being that we have never played together and both have a great deal of respect for one another. This promotion was intended to show everyone that there is no bad blood and that we wanted to have fun playing one night. This board as always has taken it to a level that is just plain disgusting. So much to a point that I have lost interest in even participating. Finally, in all due respect, this promotion does not even come close to my closing parties at Tempts NOR WILL IT EVER. SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN COMPARING IT.

Incredibly Disgusted,

Denny Tsettos

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are paying to much attention to the "bullshit" on this board.

No one INVOLVED with the party has said a word about battle of the djs:rolleyes: BATTLE, WHO SAID ITS A BATTLE?

As i stated in my original post, IT IS ALL IN GOOD FUN!ya know , hey,hey,hey.

Its pretty unprofessional of you to even come on here and be negitive. tHATS WHAT PM S ARE FOR:D

Just to let everyone know, Richie Rydell is 100% happy for THIS FUN, HARMELSS "BATTLE" AND LOOKING FOWARD TO AN AMAZING EVENT.

incredibly "surprised" at your lack of professionalism.

Just look at your flyer as well as all the posts that you have put up. Tempts vs Merge? I would seriously reconsider you making a comment like that to me. I make it a point to be professional at all times. This is the last time I will respond to this thread. I have made my point loud and clear about how unhappy I am on how this event is being promoted. You know darn well this was not what I was told or would I be part in something like this. This was supposed to be two NJ DJs playing together for the first time not a battle between Clubs or DJs. Tempts nor myself don't need promotions like that. I'm even more suprised that you would even respond to me about this. Everyone that has worked with me from Club Owners to Promoters, know that I'm very serious about what I do. I do not buy into this club drama nor do I promote it. So instead of this being a fun promotion, you are telling all the Tempts supporters and Merge supporters to basically put there gloves on. Totally not the way I would do this.

EXACTLY DENNY ITS CALLED A PROMOTION HYPING THE EVENT.

EVERYONE THAT GOES TO BOTH CLUBS ARE ALL FRIENDS IT WAS DONE AS TONGUE IN CHEEK FOR ALL THE KNOW IT ALLS ON THE BOARD.I DONT SEE THE NEED TO COME ON HERE TO DOWNPLAY A POTENTIALY AMAZING NIGHT.

YOU KNOW AND RICHIE KNOWS THERE NO ANIMOSITY AS DOES EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH BOTH PARTIES. THATS THE HUMOR THE OF THIS ENTIRE THING,

FOR THE RECORD THERE IS NO DRAMA INTENDED FOR THIS EVENT

IT IS ALL DONE IN GOOD FUN.

boxing_gloves.jpg

JUST KIDDING DENNY

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

I'm absolutely appauled by the way you guys are promoting this event. By no stretch of the imagination would I call this a battle of the DJs or a war as you put it. I'm completely embarrassed to be a part of such bullshit. I would have never agreed to participate in this if I new it was going to be billed this way. I'm very dissappointed in everyone who is building this up to be a so called battle. I'm sure Richie feels the same way as I do. There is no animosity between Richie and I regardless of what people think. At first when I was asked if I wanted to do a night with Richie I thought it would be great being that we have never played together and both have a great deal of respect for one another. This promotion was intended to show everyone that there is no bad blood and that we wanted to have fun playing one night. This board as always has taken it to a level that is just playing disgusting. So much to a point that I have lost interest in even participating. Finally, in all do respect, this promotion does not even come close to my closing parties at Tempts NOR WILL IT EVER. SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN COMPARING IT.

Incredibly Disgusted,

Denny Tsettos

Me being the spelling enforcement, I have to point out your grammatical blunders.

playing=plain*

do=due*

That would be smartest thing in the world!

For the recored so there is NO mis understanding............

it is not a battle

it is not a war (just a catch phrase, like "thrilla in minnila")

denny-richie-tempts-merge ARE ALL FRIENDLY with each other.

NO fights, no battles,

just 2 of NJ most popular djs playing the same night on a great soundsystem @the soundgaden.

I am sorry that some people on this board made it seem like a true rivalry ( in a negitive way). IT IS NOT. And if the feedback is any indication, it WILL be, the most talked about event of the year.

JUST TO BE CLEAR.................NO WAR,BATTLE............JUST A SICK NIGHT WITH 2 OF THE MOST POPLAR DJS AROUND. DENNY TSETTOS &RICHIE RYDELL .....NO ANOMOSITY.