Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Dj Will Win The Epic Battle Of The Century~~~~~~~

WHICH DJ WILL KICK ASS  

5 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH DJ WILL KICK ASS

• DJ WILLIAM OF BOSTON AKA SPIN-BADASS
    • DJ KOSTA P.

I'm absolutely appauled by the way you guys are promoting this event. By no stretch of the imagination would I call this a battle of the DJs or a war as you put it. I'm completely embarrassed to be a part of such bullshit. I would have never agreed to participate in this if I new it was going to be billed this way. I'm very dissappointed in everyone who is building this up to be a so called battle. I'm sure Fury feels the same way as I do. There is no animosity between Fury and I regardless of what people think. At first when I was asked if I wanted to do a night with Richie I thought it would be great being that we have never played together and both have a great deal of respect for one another. This promotion was intended to show everyone that there is no bad blood and that we wanted to have fun playing one night. This board as always has taken it to a level that is just plain disgusting. So much to a point that I have lost interest in even participating. Finally, in all due respect, this promotion does not even come close to my closing parties at Tempts NOR WILL IT EVER. SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN COMPARING IT.

Incredibly Disgusted,

DJ badass

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm absolutely appauled by the way you guys are promoting this event. By no stretch of the imagination would I call this a battle of the DJs or a war as you put it. I'm completely embarrassed to be a part of such bullshit. I would have never agreed to participate in this if I new it was going to be billed this way. I'm very dissappointed in everyone who is building this up to be a so called battle. I'm sure Fury feels the same way as I do. There is no animosity between Fury and I regardless of what people think. At first when I was asked if I wanted to do a night with Richie I thought it would be great being that we have never played together and both have a great deal of respect for one another. This promotion was intended to show everyone that there is no bad blood and that we wanted to have fun playing one night. This board as always has taken it to a level that is just plain disgusting. So much to a point that I have lost interest in even participating. Finally, in all due respect, this promotion does not even come close to my closing parties at Tempts NOR WILL IT EVER. SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN COMPARING IT.

Incredibly Disgusted,

DJ badass

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry i was just trying to hype up an event....Geez dont back down now.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Incredibly Disgusted,

DJ badass

OMG!!!!!!!! I have not laughed this hard in a loooooooooooong time.

Thanks for making my day with that!!!!!! THATS GREAT!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: