Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that guy on Average Joe

lollie60

Anyone watch this last night ?

Why did that guy who won get all pissed and take off when the girl told him " My ex is Fabio ( the I can't believe it's not butter man) ?

Would you guys be pissed if the girl you were seeing told you she dated Fabio ?

:laugh:

would I be pissed? no. I would start laughing at that? Yes. Would I wonder what was wrong with her and that relationship? yes. Would I want to throw up at the thought of them together? Yes.

I would look @ like this. They are not together. She is with me now, who cares? We all make mistakes (j/k). There's an attrraction between us at a deeper level than looks lets explore it. I do not look like Gil but I do not look like Brian either. I'm in the middle.

Do I think she got what she deserved? Yes. But it all fairness she in the long run protect that guy brian from a world of hurt if she did not feel the same.

But while this Brian was "in love" her and she did not feel the same, was she in love with gil? Nope and that guy was not in love with her.

Ahh the pretty girl got played. Do I feel bad for her? nope . As she said in the end: "shame on her."

Gil was looking for annnnnnnnnnyyyyyy excuse to get out of that relatioship...it was too fucking funny..when he stomped on the shell like a dick...

larissa got played

honestly if that was me i would laughed her..the only thing i could think of was when fabio got hit in the face with that bird on the rollercoaster...

BRING BACK DAVID DACHELL!!!!

Originally posted by fineones

larissa got played

honestly if that was me i would laughed her..the only thing i could think of was when fabio got hit in the face with that bird on the rollercoaster...

That's the only thing I can think of anytime I hear something about fabio.

Originally posted by fineones

nah he was doing some promtional thing ona roller coaster ...and the bird flew into his face and died...but the best part is he was sitting in a whole row of nuns they looked so funny next to him with his bloody ass face ...

omg!! someone please post more pics of this lol

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I wanted to pull my hair out... His accent was so irritating. :mad:

i wanted her to eliminate him just 'cause of the accent throughout the run of the show, but during this last episode, i didn't even notice it, 'cause the guy is such a fucking prince. seriously - i honestly didn't hear it. that girl is such a frikkin' tool.