Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Ejaculation

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by weyes

no, it doesn't. i used to 9 times out of 10, which made me hold back so i wouldn't come at all; it was really embarrassing :( . i'm lucky that i finally figured out how to NOT do it anymore.

why would u ever be embarressed over something like that? I am always so proud of myself when I do it....sometimes I even buy myself an ice cream :aright:

Originally posted by nutcase34

why would u ever be embarressed over something like that? I am always so proud of myself when I do it....sometimes I even buy myself an ice cream :aright:

I hear that!

........drunk..........kraut

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Wha-wha-WHAT?????!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you?? Lemme guess... somebody ELSE was making you feel like it was wrong or weird, right?

Just a shame..... :screwy:

Perfect example of loving who YOU are... and not what OTHER people think you should be.

actually, no. it never happened when i was with someone else - only when i was masturbating. no guy ever had the cause to tell me anything about it. but that's why i held back when i had sex; i didn't want it to happen. the first info i ever got on it (although i promptly tried to find out more) was from my gynecologist, who told me i was peeing when i came. that freaked me the fuck out. and there is very little out there on the subject to let me know what the hell was going on with my own body.

but for your information, dgtl, the fact that i did that was not "who i was." it was just something i happened to do. and there is a big difference.

Originally posted by weyes

but for your information, dgtl, the fact that i did that was not "who i was." it was just something i happened to do. and there is a big difference.

Understood. I hope you didn't think I was bashing you in any way. I just hate when people are stifled... whether mentally, socially or physically. I think it's happening less and less each day... but, it still happens way more than it should. And when it comes to a woman holding back her gift... that which is her ejaculation during her orgasms... well... that's just about THE LAST FUCKING STRAW!!!!

::ahem::

Sorry. Got a little stressed there. :D

Anyway... here's to many future years of soaked sheets for you! :aright:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

...And when it comes to a woman holding back her gift... that which is her ejaculation during her orgasms... well... that's just about THE LAST FUCKING STRAW!!!!...Anyway... here's to many future years of soaked sheets for you! :aright:

:funny:

thanks, dgtl, i appreciate that. for now, though, i'm just gonna be glad that i don't do it anymore; not being too embarassed or afraid to have sex has really been a gift, to me :heart: .