Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So did Denny back down yesterday?

Originally posted by stiffler

All I am saying is i think he was joking..........and that there was no need for you to get mad at it.............

all day yesterday people ripped on denny but noone "really" defended him other than "let the night just be music" and post like such................and Im sorry but he had a strong point and I know you agreed with it to some extent. But this board is GAY!!!! A bunch of opinionated nobodys who don't know anything about the truth and such post should be taken at that..... And what I noticed is that the moment somebody mentioned Mondo, Richie and a pointless joke you came to defend............but at the same time you did alot of joking yourself yesterday.

Denny is a great guy and so is Richie..........both incredible DJ's that dont deserve the bs this board creates...............

I'm sure I made my point somewhere in all this...........

I have no problems with Richie or Denny. I am friends with both. Obviously closer with Richie being that we hang out and are in the same clique...so of course I will defend him when I think some one is talking shit...just like for years denny had people defending him on this board and many still do come to his defense. and I applaud them for sticking up for their friend. many tend to hide and back down when some one starts shit talking.

as for me getting mad I dont get mad at fictitious bullshit posts on clubplanet unlike some others. I understand this means nothing.

and choopa if youre gonna make comments why dont you just come out and say what your skirting around?? Instead of saying one of the parties said this and that...bro grow a set and just put it out there if youre gonna comment on it. at least be a man about it or just dont say anything at all.

Ill be honest after I posted it I did think of the whole "friendship issue" and you defending your friend as I have done myself in the past. So, I do understand, but come on..........this board is ridiculous with this shit lately............The only posts I even enjoy reading anymore is Calebs.