Clubplanet Nightlife Community

call me crazy, Morillo = new JP???

Originally posted by momadance

at crobar, erick was on by 12:40.

I didnt notice to many SF types there, and I was there past 5:30

These 2 should not even be mentioned in the same sentence unless your talking about DJs that have spun into the wee hours. thats really the only compairison.

and as far as tracks, dont you realize that any dj can play the same song that any other dj's spun.

you're totally right. i was there. got there around 12ish stayed till close.

def not a lot of sf types (thank god).

a lot of dj's play the same tracks, indeed.

how many times have you heard "appreciate me" last summer???

Close minded people....:nopity:

Complain Complain Complain.

Do you guys ever have fun? Do you just sit around thinking about reasons why you hate certain things? Its the same people complaining all the time.

You like what you like..ok...we get the point. Get on with your lives. OH NO!! JP@BLACK...ITS THE END OF THE WORLD lol. Pathetic you guys are.

Im sure everyone on here can think of at least 5 reasons why what they like is better than what you like. You wont win. So keep complaining. Makes you guys look real mature and knowledgable.

:laugh:

Tek

ive said it b4 if you love a dj follow him whereever he goes. I just think how lastyr i think people were sayng fuck exit NEVER WILL GO THERE AGAIN. Well never say never the venue doest make the party the dj and rowd do. Jp fans should be happy at BLACK and im happy for them. Just makes other clubs betteras well.