Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Potentially and Realistically

HAZE

A young boy went to his father and asked, "what's the difference between potentially and realistically." The father answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Denzel Washington for one million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with P Diddy for one million dollars. Come back and tell me what you've learned." So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Denzel Washington for one million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that!" Then the boy went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with P Diddy for one million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my gosh! I'd be nuts to pass that up!" The boy thought about it for two or three days and went back to his dad. His father asked him if he'd found out the difference between "potentially and realistically." The boy replied, "Yes. Potentially we're sitting on two million dollars, but realistically we're living with two hoes.

:laugh::funny::laugh::funny::laugh::funny: