Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin Circa tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

xlr8ed you cant even put an auto response on this one....chicks all over...redic. hot hot hot girls...dancing on tables and bars all over.

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can not tell yo u1 single song that was played....all i know is that there were nothing but tig bitties in my face all night.

Fuckin awesome.

Started off a lil slow but by 11 the place was jam packed and the crowd kept rollin in...

Axel is the devil

Pictures will be up on upscale venue . com hoefully in a day or two.

Now for the auto response

George hooked it up as always

saw Carguy Erica Marco 5qt's and a shitload more....awesome time...I am mangled....Im going to bed....work at 8:30 alarm set for 7.

Kosta

get time!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xlr8ed you cant even put an auto response on this one....chicks all over...redic. hot hot hot girls...dancing on tables and bars all over.

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can not tell yo u1 single song that was played....all i know is that there were nothing but tig bitties in my face all night.

Fuckin awesome.

Started off a lil slow but by 11 the place was jam packed and the crowd kept rollin in...

Axel is the devil

Pictures will be up on upscale venue . com hoefully in a day or two.

Now for the auto response

George hooked it up as always

saw Carguy Erica Marco 5qt's and a shitload more....awesome time...I am mangled....Im going to bed....work at 8:30 alarm set for 7.

Kosta [/QUO

sorry....great time!!!!

Originally posted by erica127

i just wanted to say that i had another great time there....it was nice meetin Kosta & Marco...Carl is was soo good to see you cuz i had no idea you were coming...i may go there tonight as well wit my girlies....

Very Nice meeting you hunny.;)

You are a dancing maniac!!!!

lmfao..that was great....i still cant get over what she asked me.

what time are we doing dinner??

Erica.."on call" for what???:D

on call for work..if they need me i go in at 7:30 & leave around 11 or so...i wish i was on call for sumin else :tongue:

Originally posted by sin-sational

Oh Kosta pleez tell me you'll save a dance for me at Fran's party!!

:party:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

macarenaman.gifbanana.gif653.gif

Originally posted by marcomaxim

VERY VERY NICE:D

You comin in tonight???

i would love to cuz i know 2 of my girls that were there last night are going cuz they go every thurs & fri....even if i have work (which i am crossin my fingers i don't) i think i will be goin....

Kosta...i will be sure to leave it wit you ;) i really hope that pic comes out ok cuz dave was not lookin too good in those pics

Originally posted by sin-sational

Relax darling you still have a good month left before the festivities!!!

I know I'll be counting down for sure!!!

Did you want to do the "running man " or the "horizontal mambo"???:whip2:

anytime i hear your name I start running b/c I suffered the emotional abuse over cp for a bit...now seeeing you inperson would probably be too much for me....horizontal mambo on the other hand...I heard you were quite the hot one!!!!!!;)

i would love to cuz i know 2 of my girls that were there last night are going cuz they go every thurs & fri....even if i have work (which i am crossin my fingers i don't) i think i will be goin....

Kosta...i will be sure to leave it wit you ;) i really hope that pic comes out ok cuz dave was not lookin too good in those pics

Dave was too funny last night, what a fool!!!!!1

Well come say hello if your there. Im not sure which bar Im at tonight. So keep yoru eyes OPEN. :)

Well come say hello if your there. Im not sure which bar Im at tonight. So keep yoru eyes OPEN. :)

i have to call the dreaded work in an hour to see if they need me. then i have to talk to my girl to make sure they are def goin, which i am sure they will be. she will be so excited to see me 2 nites in a row cuz i don't go out much anymore

i have to call the dreaded work in an hour to see if they need me. then i have to talk to my girl to make sure they are def goin, which i am sure they will be. she will be so excited to see me 2 nites in a row cuz i don't go out much anymore

Cool:cool: ...Will expect to see you tonight.;)

Warning: I might be a little bloody from bashing Kosta's head in.:D

i really haven't done shit today & i feel like a waste of space right now, heheh....i must go shower soon, but this weather is soo bad for my hair & it sux..i will come say hi if i am going

Kosta, Dave is always like that & last nite when i was really pissed off, he was the only one that could make me laugh

"Missing someone is a part of loving them...if you're never apart, then you'll never know how strong your love really is" ~Lisa~

Hey Erica..thats a great QUOTE.

why thank you. my best g/f form home wrote that. i believe it, but not many people are strong enough to do that when they need to most & only end up hurtin themselves even more