Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Martha Stewart....GUILTY

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Doubt that. They will continue her bail through the appeal process

Nah, because as of now, she's guilty. She's been proven guilty. So, she'll start her time in jail untill the verdict is overturned.

At least I think so.

Originally posted by calebb

Nah, because as of now, she's guilty. She's been proven guilty. So, she'll start her time in jail untill the verdict is overturned.

At least I think so.

thats what i think - fuck her let her rot in jail - why the fuck should she get off cause shes a celeb

jayson williams too - fuck them

I lovehow everyone talks like they have done time..I bet none of you even visited some one inside.

you all think its a walk inthe park...why dont you leave your home and sleep on some shitty mattress with some fucking people you dont know and shower when they tell you and eat what they give you when they tell you to eat..watch tv when they allow you but only what they tell you to watch....real walk in the park.

You people are soo clueless.

all im saying is none of these "tough guys" know how country club like it is inside...and probably wouldnt last a day without breaking out in tears crying hysterically and asking for mommy....it really toughens you up.....nuff said

Originally posted by kostaP

all im saying is none of these "tough guys" know how country club like it is inside...and probably wouldnt last a day without breaking out in tears crying hysterically and asking for mommy....it really toughens you up.....nuff said

I have 2 friends in MCI Concord (ma) for traffickin and a bunch of other shit, its Max Security, its no fuckin country club. i visit them about once a month, its no joke.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I have 2 friends in MCI Concord (ma) for traffickin and a bunch of other shit, its Max Security, its no fuckin country club. i visit them about once a month, its no joke.

MY MAN MINIMUM SECURITY AINT A COUNTRY CLUB LIKE THESE PRISSIES THINK IT IS.

tHEY CANT STAY IN A FUCKING DAYS INN FOR A WEEK WITHOUT COMPLAINING FORGET ABOUT HAVING THEM DO A BID.