Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V & Pvd Review Of Space

koky

EDGAR DROVE EVERYONE INSANE WITH A SICK ASS HOUSE SET :eek: :eek: PLAYED SOME CLASSICS THAT REALLY GOT EVERYONE GOING !! THIS MOTHA FUCKA CAN DO IT ALL !!! THATS WHY HES MY FAVORATE DJ !!! HES DA FUCKIN MAN !!!

TRANCE , HOUSE, AND EVEN BREAKS WHEN HES IN THE MOOD :cool: IM GLAD EVERYONE LOVED HIS SET :cool:

NOW TO PVD ... I KNOW PVD IS GREAT WHEN HE WANTS TO BE ... HE JUST WASNT TONIGHT :no:

GOOD EVERYDAY TRACKS AND A FEW NEW SHIT IN THERE .... BUT I DUNNO IF ITS THE MONEY OR WHAT .. BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE MORE THESE DJ'S GET PAID , THE LESS THEY TRY TO REALLY BUILD A SET ... SET "IMO" HAD NO FLOW ...WASNT REALLY GOING ANYWHERE... I ALWAYS LIKED PVD ... BUT HONESTLY HIS LAST COUPLE OF SETS I DIDNT REALLY GET INTO... IT HAD NO ENERGY ... IM SORRY IF ANY OF YOU DISAGREE BUT THATS THE WAY I SAW IT & HEARD IT ... THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS ... I HONESTLY THOUGHT HE COULDA DONE WAYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER :shaky: :shaky:

BOY AM I GONNA HEAR IT FROM ARTURO :shake::worry::shake::worry:

i didnt like his set when he came in oct/nov.. i thought it was weak!!!! thats y i didnt go ...good to hear Edgar tore the place up ......

couple more hours and im off to ultra!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if pvd is closing tonight i wont stay till the end fuck that shit.

Originally posted by sobeton

:phone::blank::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: thats mike not ashley ... but he likes to role play and today he decided to play a hott girly with short hair and a cute face ... so hes signing on as ashley :laugh: :laugh: give it up mike :laugh: