Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 6 - PEEK

nexusgroove

well no pictures, but I have been there for the last 3 days and must say IMPRESSIVE MAIN STAGE!!

:D

They have the UFO tent again this year, they didn' use it last year. also the have this nice big stage on the side of biscyan. NICE SETUP!

things NOT to bring to ultra....

Be sure to dress nice and cool its going to be a sunny hot day over miami.

Don't bring a book bag if u don't really need one, this will delay getting into the park as in every year.

Dunno about camera's

Bring cash!!! It's going to be hot out! So you will need to get drinks, if u use the atm inside I think its like a 4 or 5 dallor sur-charge ;)

and noo sex under the stages!!!

:D:eek:

main stage was awesome incredible set up with the screens but next year they need to put some speakers in the back of the ampitheater so there isn't so much echo.

so pissed edgar's set was so early & so short. WTF? the 2 acts before him were wack and perry should stick to being the lead singer for JA and leave the DJ'ing alone.

really enjoyed the junkie xl set. that track with the beastie boys was outta hand. the crowd was so into it.......fighting for their right to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrtttttttyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

tiesto's set didn't really do it for me. & it was a long pause when the system cut out on him. i felt like after that he just kinda kind of lame. thru out some old classics but come on.....ur the #1 dj in the world & u throw out "Silence". why.......this is ultra fucking bring ur best. hit us with ur new shit....wow us!

the chemical brothers were aight.

PVD always brings such good energy to ultra. the stage seemed particularly bright and the system seemed to crank up a bit when he hit the decks. def worth the wait & a fabulous way to end the nite.

there were some seriously weird people out last nite. but what do you expect, it was a full moon.

60% of the people at ultra wouldnt know new shit to the old shit and my opinion on the tiesto set is that he recovered well from the sound glitch. he just threw down a classic set.

im sure tonight he will rock and tear the roof off of space.

oakey set was just blah

I could've done without Tommy Lee, really...I just don't like the guy personally...with his stupid jaw hangin' and his oh-so-sloppy-eighties drumming...definitively out of place...but people seem to like it, so fuck what I think...let the people be entertained.

More when I remember more...:blank:

Originally posted by funketeer

I could've done without Tommy Lee, really...I just don't like the guy personally...with his stupid jaw hangin' and his oh-so-sloppy-eighties drumming...definitively out of place...but people seem to like it, so fuck what I think...let the people be entertained.

More when I remember more...:blank:

& tell tommy to take perry farrell back to rock & roll land

Originally posted by tranzwhore

& tell tommy to take perry farrell back to rock & roll land

fact is...when there's good music going on...all the fireworks, lasers, big-screens and highly-elaborated costumes are secondary...at least to me.

I was just sitting there against a tree, chilling out...during Tommy Lee's incident ( or performance ) and I was just thinking to myself...Kid Rock must be shagging the living daylights out of Pam right freakin' now.

As for Perry Farrell, it doesn't matter where he is...he's so burnt to the core of his mind...that it could be a gardening festival and he still would think it was Ultra, Lolapallooza or whatever...he's like...hu?...and then he's like...hu?

Oh Jane's Addiction, where have all the good times gone?

Not to criticize for the sakes of criticize...but some of the small tents had much better talent than some of the big-names on the big stages...there was some nasty talent going on all over the place...that I enjoyed a lot.

:cool: