Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help With The E That Was Taken Last Night :-(

jasona

ok first time took one white $, half of a white smile face. (dont knwo the real names) had two beers which was probally very supid. Anyway i danced most of the night except for when i HAD to sit down. Well i havent slept since last night my pupils are HUGE, from my knee down especially my feet if feels like im getting not blood circulation and i have to burp every 5 seconds.

Originally posted by jasona

ok first time took one white $, half of a white smile face. (dont knwo the real names) had two beers which was probally very supid. Anyway i danced most of the night except for when i HAD to sit down. Well i havent slept since last night my pupils are HUGE, from my knee down especially my feet if feels like im getting not blood circulation and i have to burp every 5 seconds.

slow down, cowboy

take it easy

if you are fresh clean head, don't be eating cookies willy nilly

crack you fer shure

Originally posted by intoxikated

This is sorta weird...but whenever I do E, I just have to sit down...I get all into my own little world, but not dancey and energetic like everyone else. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome feeling, but what's up with that?

maybe you also have autism??

everyone reacts differently to drugs, try standin up n dancing, maybe youll like it more then sitting down

Originally posted by intoxikated

This is sorta weird...but whenever I do E, I just have to sit down...I get all into my own little world, but not dancey and energetic like everyone else. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome feeling, but what's up with that?

thats very normal,, u feel the effects of it more when u sit and chill,

Originally posted by jasona

you don't really sleep when u roll, resting is good though, its pretty normal to be rolling the next day, it all depends on the type of bomb u take, and theres nothing wrong with having 2 beers,in fact im sure u could drink more with no negative side effects, try smoking weed that helps, if u can't sleep or calm down, it also brings u back up:D