Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Way to get a girl back with you??

CHARLIEEEEEEE, the whole sand castle idea was on the last episode of BEVERLY HILLS 90210..YUKKKKKKK PUKKKKK!

mfm300 (whatever...your name is) MIKEY darlin' just go with the whole singing senario...will ya! she isn't going to care if your voice cracks... WHO the hell cares...

last but not least, you know your ex-girlfriend much more then we do.. whatever you choose to do I am sure you'll choose wisely (and go with my idea hahah! Just kidding)....

Love ya, Sinem (COME TO THE DINNER MEETUP WILL YA! DORK)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

CHARLIEEEEEEE, the whole sand castle idea was on the last episode of BEVERLY HILLS 90210..YUKKKKKKK PUKKKKK!

mfm300 (whatever...your name is) MIKEY darlin' just go with the whole singing senario...will ya! she isn't going to care if your voice cracks... WHO the hell cares...

last but not least, you know your ex-girlfriend much more then we do.. whatever you choose to do I am sure you'll choose wisely (and go with my idea hahah! Just kidding)....

Love ya, Sinem (COME TO THE DINNER MEETUP WILL YA! DORK)

The whole singing scenario is soooooo Saved by the Bell. wink.gif

But on 90210....everyone got a piece of ass. cwm27.gif

------------------

"Oh my god, that's the funky shit!"

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

The whole singing scenario is soooooo Saved by the Bell. wink.gif

But on 90210....everyone got a piece of ass. cwm27.gif

Sigh... I gotta watch more tv... and damn... I can't PLEASE ANYONE GODDAMIT... I'm staying outta threads like this from now on...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Zack Morris was my childhood hero....ha ha.....I'm definitely fuckin singing now.....Sinem, I think I may go to the dinner, although I am a bit hesitant because I don't know anyone.....I feel like a schnuck showin up by myself.....Plus I am a tad shy sometimes.....Hey, wait, you didn't even go to LL last Friday, did you??? I was there but I kinda missed the meetup.....We'll see.....all love here..

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

I will tell you that from my experience for us it was going on 3 years we broke up last Feb - April then got back... Why we broke up? reasons I don't feel like getting into but how we stayed apart so long was stubborness on both parts. We waited to long but..we were meant..sounds corny but It was friggin weird how we did meet and we got back when we finally got tired of being stubborn and talked our differences out. Now we are happier than ever. I say if you really think you two should be than TALK to her tell her how you feel about the things you don't like that she did or does that bothers you vice versa. Take a chance you never know

Think about two things...

Do you miss her... Or do you just miss being with someone???

AND... What were the reasons you broke up in the first place??

Good luck though...

------------------

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

No, I miss her.....that is my problem, I don't want to be with anyone but I miss her.......That is why I broke up with her.....I think I am just gonna chill right now and figure shit out....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that...."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

Archived