Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Really Blows

Who is EVERYONE???

I hate when people are like....."EVERYBODY is down there. And Everybody went ".

Everybody aint down there. Im HERE!!!:D

Besides...when I go away, its to simply do that.."GET AWAY" from the same people we all hang out with up here. Last think I wanna do is pay an absurd amount of money to hang with all the winners I can hang with up here for FREE!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Who is EVERYONE???

I hate when people are like....."EVERYBODY is down there. And Everybody went ".

Everybody aint down there. Im HERE!!!:D

Besides...when I go away, its to simply do that.."GET AWAY" from the same people we all hang out with up here. Last think I wanna do is pay an absurd amount of money to hang with all the winners I can hang with up here for FREE!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Thats why i didnt go this year. lol. . . . . . But it is a sick time we are missing. music is insane

Fuck miami and fuck the cp herbs that have nothing better to do then call you and say listen to what your missing dude all fucked up on drugs at 11 in the morining.

WMC is fucking stupid, if I wanted to see all the people from NY and NJ I'd stay the fuck home. Get some originality and go on an off weekend when there is some culture and locals in miami.

Marco lets book the trip PAPI !!! dinner and Mojito's @ mangos my man as we chill with all the hot cuban locals that hate all the people that go to WMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!