Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone got set times for carl cox???

Originally posted by lelo

Msoprano he didnt have a mic at Crobar which kinda upset me. I love when he gets on the mic its fuckin classic. We all know he is gonna bring it, def gassed up for this party.

you cant truly get the full effect unless he has his mic...

when i was in ibiza he was spinning at space and around like 7am no one could barely move and hes yelling on the mic "COME ON SPACE"...fucking classic... then when he was finished the last 700 that was left gave him a huge round of applause while he thanked all of us for sticking it out til the end...

class act if you ask me

I know he truly is a gentlemen. As i stated on another thread i met him last sat nite at Crobar, the man talked with me for a while took pics and signed autographs.

I love when the Brits get on the mic. He gets you worked up. Even Pete Tong is classic on the mic they make you feel apart of the nite and they dont ramble on like some DJ's (DT).

Attn Avalon: Make sure the mic is in the booth with Coxy please!!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

50 thousand watts of..........................funky....funky....funky...funky...funky....

Chris Anderson is fucking phenomenal. I saw him once, he ripped shit up. If he still spins, and isn't just producing, someone should really bring him up to NY.

Anyhoo... can't wait to get assaulted tonite. ;)