Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lockdown

cwm9.gif i am in a serious club drought i haven't been out all summer (HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING) anyway the reason why is because i got sick in june with phnemona and i was in the hospital for a week and then in august i had surgery on my leg. I just thought that i would share my fustration with everyone because i'm about to bust if i don't get out. cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Well I don't think my situation comes anywhere near yours... by the way, are you okay? I just haven't had an opportunity to go out since Labor Day weekend. College sucks my ass.... never any time. I need to get some clubbin action soon!

------------------

wiper.gif

I feel your pain. after being sick for many months (about 6), I just started going out again last month...going out as in leaving the house for something other than food. man, it's so frustrating! I'll be at a club and absolutely LOVING the music, but my body just has nothing left and I'll have to leave. I'm good for about 2 hours, maybe 3, when I used to rage on til dawn. only thing I can suggest is hit lounges (halycon maybe) until you're well enough to club. at least you can enjoy the tunes and be around people. and there's always chair dancing. : )

hugs & sunshine,

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Archived