Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC.... lose 7 lbs in just 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

this may take digga 4 days just to type b/c english is now my second language.....................

im telling you guys this diet works b/c it worked for me

friday march 5th - 223 lbs

monday march 10th- 216 lbs

SATURDAY:

MORNING - protein shake

- 3 vicodin

- protein bar

NOON (poolside) - 3 miami vices a few other mixed drinks and some BUMPS!!!!!!!!

- subway atkins wrap

MID AFTERNOON - more rails

EVENING - ALL DINNER MINTS TILL THE NEXT MORNING, and a few bumps here in there to balance you off!!!!!!!!!!!!........be careful w/ the bumps, too many will turn you into a DIGGA

SUNDAY: (remember DO NOT SLEEP)

MORNING: - protein shake

- bumps w/ bigtime and an apple

NOON - bumps, bumps, bumps bumps!!!!!!! w/ sisco and bigtime and mixed drinks

MID AFTERNOON - scoops, and bumps!!!!!! oh yeah and slice of pizza and power aid

EVENING - protein shake

- bumps

- DINNER MINTS AND BUMPS TILL THE NEXT MORNING!!!

MONDAY: (remember do not sleep)

MORNING: - scoop and bumps

NOON - i do not remember

MID AFTERNOON - LO MIEN mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i snuck that in there when no one was looking

- protine shake

EVENING - calamari and bumps

- mixed drinks and bumps

- DINNER MINTS AND BUMPS, AGAIN TILL THE NEXT MORNING

MONDAY: (keep in mind, i have not slept)

MORNING: - bumps and mints

- proteins shake

MID AFTERNOON - HUGE BUMP BEFORE PLANE..............MANGLED!!!

*REMEMBER DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, I MEAN PLENTY!!!!!!!!, and a few mixed drinks for some sugar in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CARDIO IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN ALLLL BE DONE AT THE CLUBS, I MUST HAVE BURNT 1000 CALORIES AT EACH VENUE..............digga was a dripping slob at each venue, at ENVY on the last morning TENAGLIA asked digga and bigtime to lay on the dance floor as a huge slip and slide...........we had to stop b/c a line of fags bum rushed the dance floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also to the PEEPS that stuck w/ me threw "EVERY MINUTE" at "EVERY VENUE!!!!!!!!" and im stressing the words "EVERY" you know who you are (EH HEM)

and especially to my 2 best friends since small digga, deeelite (and give a side kiss to your tamigah) and djchrisruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................LOVE YA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............and thanks for all the support, you 2 def know digga best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND IM GOING TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE RIGHT NOW JUST TO DO MYSELF A FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by nomembername

Yes but I believed it's more commonly referred to as the SoBe Diet.

PLUG THE FUCK IN, THERE IS ALREADY A "REAL SOBE DIET" that some flaming homosexual wrote up for all the size small wearing people that actually live in miami...............

I GUESSS YOU CAN REFER TO IT AS THE CRACK HEAD SOBE DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god we all came down from the NORTH, the people from NORTH were def the HOTTEST FUCKERS DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!

especially this sexy bitch that i met from chicago...............her downfall, she worked for CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by roddigga

her downfall, she worked for CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STFU...WERE YOU LIKE...YO WHATS UP BABY IM RODDIGGA FROM THE JERSEY BOARD...LMFAO

Originally posted by kostaP

LMFAO....

rod i wish i recorDED OUR CONVERSATION...I WAS ABLE TO DECIPHER BITS AND PIECES OF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING.

KOSTA.....................i just woke up now to piss and take some vitamins and a shake, im crushing up 3 valium as we speak, im going to attempt this sleeping thing again!!!!!!!!!! i never knew how fun it was.......................

PLUG THE FUCK IN, THERE IS ALREADY A "REAL SOBE DIET" that some flaming homosexual wrote up for all the size small wearing people that actually live in miami...............

I GUESSS YOU CAN REFER TO IT AS THE CRACK HEAD SOBE DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god we all came down from the NORTH, the people from NORTH were def the HOTTEST FUCKERS DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!

especially this sexy bitch that i met from chicago...............her downfall, she worked for CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro....I lost 10 freakin lbs! THis is not good

STFU...WERE YOU LIKE...YO WHATS UP BABY IM RODDIGGA FROM THE JERSEY BOARD...LMFAO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

no, this is what happened:

i was fucked up poolside at the JP party, this bitch kept splashing water at me, smiling and rubbing her legs b/c she was all PILLED out...................then i began to sprout a root!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smile and looked at her, she smiled back..........then i noticed she had a tray filled w/ lighters, then i light came on in my head!!!!!!!!!, i turned to ruh and quickly aksed him for a cigarette..............then put the cigarette in my mouth, and looked all around...................DING DING DING, IT WORKED, she splashed water at my leg and she goes, "HERE I HAVE A LIGHT" i sat down talked to we started to BS

then i looked at the ligher and it said CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!, i spit my cigarette at her and told her i had to go do some bumps.....................her friends were gettin me repulsed b/c they all worked for CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOSTA.....................i just woke up now to piss and take some vitamins and a shake, im crushing up 3 valium as we speak, im going to attempt this sleeping thing again!!!!!!!!!! i never knew how fun it was.......................

lmfao rod youre hysterical....btw i found a 2 bdrm a few blocks from circa...roomie.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

no, this is what happened:

i was fucked up poolside at the JP party, this bitch kept splashing water at me, smiling and rubbing her legs b/c she was all PILLED out...................then i began to sprout a root!!!!!!!!!!!!

i smile and looked at her, she smiled back..........then i noticed she had a tray filled w/ lighters, then i light came on in my head!!!!!!!!!, i turned to ruh and quickly aksed him for a cigarette..............then put the cigarette in my mouth, and looked all around...................DING DING DING, IT WORKED, she splashed water at my leg and she goes, "HERE I HAVE A LIGHT" i sat down talked to we started to BS

then i looked at the ligher and it said CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!!!, i spit my cigarette at her and told her i had to go do some bumps.....................her friends were gettin me repulsed b/c they all worked for CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao...i want a cp lighter.

did you fuck her...chicago girls are second easiest next to boston whores

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Bro....I lost 10 freakin lbs! THis is not good

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........................

BUT HOW HOT DID WE LOOK????????????????????

yo, ya dont even know how depressed i am...................i keep taking valium to get me all fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao...i want a cp lighter.

did you fuck her...chicago girls are second easiest next to boston whores

kosta....................this weekend i was in the shower to see if i could even get my gun and barrel up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would take 300 egyptians that put up the pyramids of GEEZA to get my pyramid up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO....

rod i wish i recorDED OUR CONVERSATION...I WAS ABLE TO DECIPHER BITS AND PIECES OF WHAT YOU WERE SAYING.

RUH AND I HAVE A SPECIAL LANGUAGE................we were trying all weekend to teach it to bigtime, but bigtime was not able to understand ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOW DOWN TO MY STARTING QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........BIGTIME

he was so suprised to see that digga still had it in him, the ability to injest and consume everything in my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and run on just 110% PURE FUCKIN ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kosta....................this weekend i was in the shower to see if i could even get my gun and barrel up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would take 300 egyptians that put up the pyramids of GEEZA to get my pyramid up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO HARDCORE BRO...THIS SUMMER WAS A TASK AT TIMES!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........................

BUT HOW HOT DID WE LOOK????????????????????

yo, ya dont even know how depressed i am...................i keep taking valium to get me all fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not going to tell a fib.............We looked rediculious!

No shirts allowed! hahahahah

I know my brain is a puddle rite now.

this week i dont care what i eat....................

i just ate 10 castle burgers, large regular soda...........i saved 2 burgers for the ride home and dipped it into my chocolate shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK IS BINGE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT WEEK............................MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE RUGALAR SEASON, NOW THAT ALL STAR WEEKEND IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this week i dont care what i eat....................

i just ate 10 castle burgers, large regular soda...........i saved 2 burgers for the ride home and dipped it into my chocolate shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEEK IS BINGE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT WEEK............................MEMORIAL dAY WEEKEND TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE RUGALAR SEASON, NOW THAT ALL STAR WEEKEND IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!