Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roly sat night at space

livin42nite

not a bad idea, since ive been wanting my space fix, just not with the wmc drama that goes along with that club!!!!

Not too mention, roly imo dropped THEE best set at the bbc party and nikki beach!!!! At first when i saw the lunar sessions crew, i thought i was hallucinating, and should lay off the booze... But as i got closer, i saw biz in fist pump mode:D I even got to go in the dj booth, and get a look of the crowd!!!!

can you say NRG????

We didn't plan on it bein' an official Roland Marathon. Usually for those we grab a bunch of silly stuff, make a bunch of treats like Tees, Cds to hand out & gather some friends around the industry to host & party along with us...

He's playin' a sh_t load of hours inside & out this Saturday, so it's sorda like an unofficial Marathon. ;) Open - 2am in the Mainroom & 5am - close on the terrace!

oh, & greg.. That Niki's Radio1 Roland set is top 3 for me this conference. Seriously, Ridiculously INSANE! I didn't wanna come on & say it was thee best, cuz it sounds biased comin' from me, but my heart sure felt every second of it! :) It's too bad you missed his Monday Morn' set after Sander on the Terrace.. just down right Sickness! :eek:

Hope to see u guys out.. I usually never do anymore. Roly was tellin' me he isn't done with conference yet. He's hyped & ready for this Saturday. & even though I'm a bit tired, @ll this talk is makin' me feel it all over again...

Here's some pics from the last crazy Marathon... :laugh:

http://cj2.co*****kieforums.com/galleries/venue_miami_space_273.html

No Bullsh_t.. Get Ready! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com (list)

See u Saturday! :)

www.clubspace.com

Originally posted by biznation00

I saw you wearin' your Roland Marathon tee @ Ultra. Didn't get to say hi cuz you were pretty far out & I was standin' in line gettin' a hot dog (lol)...

:confused:

Me and Leo saw you and spoke with you @ Ultra.

Were you drunk and now can't remember? :laugh:

Originally posted by chaflas

:confused:

Me and Leo saw you and spoke with you @ Ultra.

Were you drunk and now can't remember? :laugh:

I lost soo much sleep & worked soo hard during conference that I don't remember who I spoke to or who I saw. but I do remember the tasty Arepa & hotdog I had @ Ultra! :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

I lost soo much sleep & worked soo hard during conference that I don't remember who I spoke to or who I saw. but I do remember the tasty Arepa & hotdog I had @ Ultra! :laugh:

:eek:

What are you talking about Biz? LOL We spoke briefly during Infusions set I believe. And about the Roland shirt, I was representing our locals homeboy. ;):cool: