Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2fried2 post, JP pool party SICKx60 BLACK ROLL CALL

damn ugh yo, wtf I swear to fucken god if I see another foreigner im going to kill myself, thank god im back in fucken jersey, Another thing its true tons of hot hot people in Miami, but guess what , there all from NJ and new York. ANother thing i dont get is that when i went to roneys front desk and said "Im on Sergios guest list" they dident know what i was talking about ;)

Negative shit aside lotta sick times lotta sick party's but nothing came close to the excitement and the fucken insanity of the jp pool party. Nothing but monsters and Barbie dolls. The pool party killed exit nye , best party i have ever been to in my life hands down. The mix jp did of going through it fucken put me through it. see you at black

-peace

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

busy signal sick

took a cap of g and washed it down with half a bottle of g sick

can't believe you fucked a goat

SIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

..........BLACK

im trying to forget .. You think after i took the second swig i would have realized!!

but i got up at round to and gave g an upper cut.

me 2

G 1

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Definitely a sick time. Poolside Circle madness :rock: Obviously a little too much for some people tho, including the girl who dropped flat on her head. :no:

Yo were you talkin bout the girl that dropped right in the middle of the circle next to the pool on the hotel side...??

I was in that circle when that happened... pretty freaky... but yead def sick time!! Too bad it had to end early!! Stupid people overdosing!! :mad:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

That was you in the circle? Man you were tearing it up bro, where'd you learn to fox trot like that?

No no I wasn't in the middle... I was dancin around the outside.... but if we are talkin bout the same circle then some of my friends were in there...

Originally posted by blueyedclubr

Yo were you talkin bout the girl that dropped right in the middle of the circle next to the pool on the hotel side...??

I was in that circle when that happened... pretty freaky... but yead def sick time!! Too bad it had to end early!! Stupid people overdosing!! :mad:

Yeh...same circle. :D I'm a magnet for that type of shit. Everywhere I go someone within 10 feet always does something like that. :blank: That was the best circle Ive seen in some time.. :bounce:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yeh...same circle. :D I'm a magnet for that type of shit. Everywhere I go someone within 10 feet always does something like that. :blank: That was the best circle Ive seen in some time.. :bounce:

Yeah some of my friends were rippin up the circle...

If it's the same circle... they actually had Cleveland play afterhours up in his penthouse in the R. Palace that morning after Tiesto....

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!! :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

That was you in the circle? Man you were tearing it up bro, where'd you learn to fox trot like that?

yo he was rippin up that sercal sickkkkk

OMG i never scene so many peepole gowin nuts lyke that.

Originally posted by blueyedclubr

Yeah some of my friends were rippin up the circle...

If it's the same circle... they actually had Cleveland play afterhours up in his penthouse in the R. Palace that morning after Tiesto....

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!! :D

I know your friends...good times.