Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm calling Eddy Guerra the fuck out!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by guyman1966

Tell you what Nick - If you can't beat an old fuck like me - Eddy will eat you for lunch.

and I'll make a bet with you... we play again - and if I win you have to either shave your head bald - or wear a dress to Space.

If I don't win - I'll do one of the two.

but guyman you're already bald and everyone knows you enjoy wearing a dress??? so where is the fun in that

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

but guyman you're already bald and everyone knows you enjoy wearing a dress??? so where is the fun in that

Look Matt - I realize you might have been very fucked up when we were introduced - I am many things - but bald????

If you are gonna dis my ass - at least be accurate.

And - as for the dress... No Comment. ;)

GUYMAN OWNS SALEEN IN RAQUETBALL (and getting ASS)

Guest saleen351

I spoke to my mom, the raquet which was carved out of a block of carbon fiber which was struck by lighting, dubbed "wonderboy" is saftely in the truck of a caddy in orlando. It should arrive here in lauderdale any day.

Be prepared, i'll be able to hit the ball in exess of 120mph, and couple that with my guido mind tricks on the oposing player, there is no chance anyone can beat me.

Guyman you are going down like a trancer at a breaks party..

Originally posted by saleen351

I spoke to my mom, the raquet which was carved out of a block of carbon fiber which was struck by lighting, dubbed "wonderboy" is saftely in the truck of a caddy in orlando. It should arrive here in lauderdale any day.

Be prepared, i'll be able to hit the ball in exess of 120mph, and couple that with my guido mind tricks on the oposing player, there is no chance anyone can beat me.

Guyman you are going down like a trancer at a breaks party..

Dude, you suck. I've witnessed your lack of playing skills.:laugh:

Guymans gonna put the beat down on you.......

your going down like a raver at a JP party:eek: