Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Tomorrow!!

So the party is tomorrow..There are still people who say that this party is not happening..Then JP's website says that they are only letting 4000 people in the place?! With all the bad promotion and not being straight foward with the people who actually care about hearing JP @ BLACK...I think that if this party falls through then they DESERVE it...I think JP is great and all but would we ever get this BS for any other DJ?:laugh:

Originally posted by CoPa99

So the party is tomorrow..There are still people who say that this party is not happening..Then JP's website says that they are only letting 4000 people in the place?! With all the bad promotion and not being straight foward with the people who actually care about hearing JP @ BLACK...I think that if this party falls through then they DESERVE it...I think JP is great and all but would we ever get this BS for any other DJ?:laugh:

It is actually great promoting. Everyone , I mean EVERYONE is talking about this party. People are saying this m they are saying that, But remember there is no such thing as bad publicity as long as people are talking. People that cant get in will try next week and so on. The party is going down tommorow. I know this for a fact.

Oh yea...the party is def. gonna bomb (insert sarcasm here)

First off..the only people who are saying its not goin to happen are the haters or xlr8ted lol

Bad Promotion. They didnt need promotion. Just the word of mouth alone will make this party monsterous.

It is goin on.

They are letting 4000 people in.

21+ strict

Dress Nice

Thats IT!

I WONT even be there. Too hectic. Ill give it a few weeks to widdle down alittle bit. I really dont wanna deal with that mess right now.

the thing is. Ok , Look example. I dident see one JP pool party flyer in miami but after being open for 4 hours the couldent let anyone else in. Thats the thing,. They dont need to promote these partys. His fans spread the word fast. He could announce it the day before and i think it still would work/

Guest starscream
Originally posted by notallthere444

the thing is. Ok , Look example. I dident see one JP pool party flyer in miami but after being open for 4 hours the couldent let anyone else in. Thats the thing,. They dont need to promote these partys. His fans spread the word fast. He could announce it the day before and i think it still would work/

heres the thing...for example ....you are soo far up jps azz i dont think you could get out if you wanted to.

I agree with all of you..I guess all the rumors and mixed information was starting to get to me...Almost to the point where i was annoyed with it and not wanting to go..W T F was I THINKING!!! SEE ALL OF YOU THERE TOMORROW!!!!!

MARCH 13th!!