Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My company's X-Mas party is at Exit

not really cool at all...especially since you work by yourslelf..that place is a little too small for just one person..

just joking...sounds phat...what co. do you work for?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

637.jpg

had mine there last year...it bombed, they didnt allow the dj to play any good music. what a joke that was. AND it was on a thursday night, so exit didnt have any parties going on afterwards.

this year, mine is at copacabana....woop-dee-woop!!! but at least its gonna be on a monday so i'll hit up china club afterwards.

im telling ya, company parties hurt soooo much, i really dispise going to them.

gg2727 - that is an ill pic in your signature...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by industyre:

How cool is that????

Where do you work? Because my job is having something at Exit in December as well!!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

gg2727 - that is an ill pic in your signature...

thx...a little Salividore Dali never hurt anyone..I wish I could find a little smaller version..it is starting to annoy me...

------------------

fly."

637.jpg

It's actually not the company I work for, but I work with them it's Spear Leeds. But now I'm disappointed...it is on a Thurs night. I'm sure I'll find something to do after.

Hey Bre...What's up sweetie? My b-day was so much fun!!!! Thanks for asking! I'm sorry you couldn't make it! I kept wondering if you were going to come!

Hey....Just me in Exit...that would be great b/c after I went in there would be a line around the block...then it wouldn't be just me!!!! lol

Is anyone going to this?

My company party is gonna be at Hammerstein Ballroom. I'm sure the DJ is gonna SUCK!!!! He did last year at the Plaza.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by schwingep:

here's your smaller pic

Thanks...but now I think the bigger one looks phatter..I'll change it to something different soon any way...a new pic a day keeps the doctors away..

------------------

fly."

n637.jpg

Archived