Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp at Wmc

If any can tell me if they can get a copy of his set that would be great. Thats was the best daytime party of the wmc when he drop going threw it the whole fucking place went nuts and stayed nuts till they shut it down if anyone has info about his set email me at sweepy9@aol.com thanks

Originally posted by sweepy

If any can tell me if they can get a copy of his set that would be great. Thats was the best daytime party of the wmc when he drop going threw it the whole fucking place went nuts and stayed nuts till they shut it down if anyone has info about his set email me at sweepy9@aol.com thanks

good chance of that happening :laugh:

i doubt it was recorded....but lemme drop my impression of the party

Great seeing a lot of familiar faces but the party gets a huge thumbs down. We arrive at Noon, party was supposed to start at 9am. Equipment problems. Okay, no biggie, music started at 1. But how in the Hell do u advertise the party as being $30 and 20 reduced and just jack it up to 40 bucks without having ANY music on and without ANYONE being inside yet??

I understand Space increasing cover charges as the night goes on and as the place is more and more packed, but jacking up the price without having anyone inside?? Huge thumbs down.

And I know Mr Sergio had nothing to do with that b/c when i informed him of this before he got there, he had no clue also. If u wanna charge 40, just announce that before hand. Dont falsely advertise.

Regardless of this mishap i paid and checked it out. JP was pretty good musically. I've never seen so many drugs in the open in my life. Rocked Soul Party for about 30 mins, great track. Place exploded when he played GTI keys. Everyone can roll their eyes at this but to see that many people go crazy was quite a sight. After that i bounced, but that whole cover charge thing was definitely very non-professional.

Mike