Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whites vs asians

Guest femmej

Guest femmej

i havent been clubbing in mad long (too busy and feeln old) but i remember back in the day especially when i used to hit up exit and there was like a seperation of the club. asians on the left whites on the right. i know most of it is because of cultural differences not out of racism and the asians as a minority like to stick together which holds true to most other minorities too. anyway i never judge people on their race, if i like a person i like a person and if i dont then most likely its either something you did or ur personality. i always wanted to go with my white friends but as an asian if i went there with white people, i know the asians would talk mad shit/ asian friends would drag me away/ or id get a beat down triad style. its not that im scared its just id rather not deal with it and plus i never minded going with only asian people. i had a few bad encounters tho...when i decided to take a walk on the wild side with the caucasians :tongue: i had people look me down and say shit like "chink, slanty" when i walked through. i also bumped into a guy once (WOW ITS A CLUB IT HAPPENS) and out of all the millions of bodies bumping him he decided to look at me and say "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH" and i knew it was because i was different. sigh~ why cant people jsut get along and respect each other, thats one reason i started to quit clubbing coz it was just getting ridiculous. how can u have fun that way when ur mad and gettin into petty fights? :(

Guest femmej

sry for long post i just felt like gettin that out ^_^ and it was more of a statement than questions...but feel free to say whatever

Agreed. I lived in Japan for 4 years and IMO, Japan is the greatest place in the world to live. People there would actually buy you a drink for just saying hello and shaking hands. Americans are raised to be competitive to survive, other cultures are raised to believe survival is acheived through participation of all.

What did you expect from a country which recycles more human shit than any other nation?

Originally posted by krispy

Agreed. I lived in Japan for 4 years and IMO, Japan is the greatest place in the world to live. People there would actually buy you a drink for just saying hello and shaking hands. Americans are raised to be competitive to survive, other cultures are raised to believe survival is acheived through participation of all.

What did you expect from a country which recycles more human shit than any other nation?

you gotta be kidding me.. you'd rather live in Japan? We sure aren't the perfect country, but we are the greatest place to live

Originally posted by bdanto4

you gotta be kidding me.. you'd rather live in Japan? We sure aren't the perfect country, but we are the greatest place to live

Matter of opinion. Personally I think Italy is the best place to live, not that it's without its faults but the quality of life I experienced there was optimal. It's hard to say that one country is the best for everybody, everyone's looking for different criteria.

Originally posted by krispy

If you are a Japanese or American male, Japan is a great place to live.

If you happen to be a woman and/or of any other ethnic background, you are screwed.