Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pregnant Sex

djfrederated

Originally posted by jackrabbit

i wanna do this pregnant girl at work that is 20 ... and she always talks about fuckin me .. so i think about it !! but she looks like she has been in this problem before and i dont wanna be someones baby's daddy. i would love to fuck a pregnant girl just because it's different !!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT.........If the girl you wanna fuck at work is already pregnant....how would you become someones babys daddy??? SHE CANT GET PREGNANT....IF SHE ALREADY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus!!!!

Originally posted by druwishprincez

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT.........If the girl you wanna fuck at work is already pregnant....how would you become someones babys daddy??? SHE CANT GET PREGNANT....IF SHE ALREADY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus!!!!

Easy there, sistah....

I'm sure he just means getting roped into it... since obviously the REAL dad is M.I.A.

And what's with the jewish chick ending her post with, "jesus!!!!"???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

... funk... out.

this thread is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive had sex with a pregnant chick...2 preganancies to be exact!!!!!!!!!! its fine...u just gotta do it by the back for most of the pregnancy!!!!!!!!! but its good to not have to worry....and for all the overdue pregnant chicks.....they try to get it on all the time...cuz they tell them that it will get it out of there..that it may jumpstart the labor, cuz of the hormones and the contracting!!!!!!! well thats my $71.29 for now...have a great da and cum again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this thread is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive had sex with a pregnant chick...2 preganancies to be exact!!!!!!!!!! its fine...u just gotta do it by the back for most of the pregnancy!!!!!!!!! but its good to not have to worry....and for all the overdue pregnant chicks.....they try to get it on all the time...cuz they tell them that it will get it out of there..that it may jumpstart the labor, cuz of the hormones and the contracting!!!!!!! well thats my $71.29 for now...have a great da and cum again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

My husband the sex therapist... right on the money.

Guys and girls, if you're having trouble with positions on a pregnant woman, the BEST position is the following (even when you're not pregnant it's great)...

Man laying on his back (legs together), woman sitting straddled him, facing away from him.

It was the only way I would for a while. Maybe that's why I lost the weight so fast?? :confused: Work it!

Originally posted by druwishprincez

sorry about that..I might have misunderstood what he was saying....It just bothers me when people say stuff like that.....haha yeah yeah thats why i can say jesus cause I am jewish and since I dont praise jesus its not considered blasphemy...

what made u so upset .... i just didnt want the drama that came along w/ her .... but i do wanna bang her cuz she is pregnant !! didnt mean to get your panties in a bundle !! thanks dgtlfnk !!

i know this is off topic .. but i wanna know ... why r jewish girl so good at giving head ???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

np jackrabbit.

Oh... and I think only the best headgivers survived the 40 years in the desert. Extra water and time in the tents was their reward for good 'chrome polishin'. :D Therefore, the genetics that were passed on to today's jewish girls... is truly a God-send. :laugh: :laugh:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

np jackrabbit.

Oh... and I think only the best headgivers survived the 40 years in the desert. Extra water and time in the tents was their reward for good 'chrome polishin'. :D Therefore, the genetics that were passed on to today's jewish girls... is truly a God-send. :laugh: :laugh:

... funk... out.

whoop whoop...thats what Im talkin about!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: