Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RETURN TO REALITY > SPACE Tonight >Roland, Stephan Luke

colbyreese

WOW!!! It was one hell of a WMC!!! It just proves once again that SPACE is the place to be...

Join us tonight as we move back into the best Saturday night party in Miami, and on the controls of (unquestionably) the best sound system in Miami, the new Dynacord Alpha at SPACE, is DJ ROLAND along with STEPHAN LUKE & CUE...

For those of you who can't get enough, email me for guest_list, send to:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

peace,

colby

Guest saleen351

i spoke to about 10 djs who all said they were in awe of the system... can't wait to hear it, but my hiatus from space will last a few more weeks, unless lp moves up classics night or brings down a sublimal dj..

Guest saleen351

ill be around soon enough.. me and lp are gonna have words. he books boris over testtos on the patio..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by colbyreese

WOW!!! It was one hell of a WMC!!! It just proves once again that SPACE is the place to be...

Join us tonight as we move back into the best Saturday night party in Miami, and on the controls of (unquestionably) the best sound system in Miami, the new Dynacord Alpha at SPACE, is DJ ROLAND along with STEPHAN LUKE & CUE...

For those of you who can't get enough, email me for guest_list, send to:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

peace,

colby

I'm there! I just emailed you!

Lola, I hope you're coming out tonight girl! :D

Koky and The Hog too, and the rest of those who I haven't met that keep me THOROUGHLY entertained! :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

I'm there! I just emailed you!

Lola, I hope you're coming out tonight girl! :D

Koky and The Hog too, and the rest of those who I haven't met that keep me THOROUGHLY entertained! :laugh:

i did meet you once ... remember a real goodlookin guy that got you into maze one time ? ;):D