Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clean your mailbox LALATE.

sinrider

My response about XES

I strongly agree with you on that one XES is really a dumb name. Hey backwards it spells SEX! Anyway been there and its really not all that great inside; it looks like ALMOST a cheap strip club. The go-gos were cute, but other then that there was not much fun there.

Originally posted by sinrider

My response about XES

I strongly agree with you on that one XES is really a dumb name. Hey backwards it spells SEX! Anyway been there and its really not all that great inside; it looks like ALMOST a cheap strip club. The go-gos were cute, but other then that there was not much fun there.

Done.

How big was it? 400 cap?

It was Ktown213's event night. The place was half full and from what I heard they lost some money that night. What's really wrong about doing events is that its always the event producer or promoter that ends up eating the cost of a failed night; venues just hire and fire promoters; even if a night does not work out business is still conducted.

Originally posted by sinrider

My response about XES

So how do you say this place

excess?

X ees?

Does anyone know? lol