Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York please read

Originally posted by djgrod

:BRUTAL terriorists, against their own people.... And thats not what this post was about, so go preach somewhere else....

Sooooo, on behalf of what "pieces of shit" where you refering to....because the Husein Regime is GONE.....WHO where you talking about.....be clear please.

NO that is NOT what this post was about.........your the asshole that took it in that direction. Iraq DOES NOT WANT US THERE....JUST LIKE WE DON'T WANT THE FEDS ANTAGONIZING AND HARRASSING US. WE CAN MANAGE ON OUR OWN...LIKE THE IRAQIS CAN.....IT'S THEIR COUNTRY.

Don't tell me where to fucken preach......I'm not a preacher.....

and your too damn stupid to understand where I am coming from anyway.

Stay off drugs....your the perfect example of a fried brain.

That is what this post was about.

www.unitedforpeace.org

Originally posted by muzikchick

Sooooo, on behalf of what "pieces of shit" where you refering to....because the Husein Regime is GONE.....WHO where you talking about.....be clear please.

NO that is NOT what this post was about.........your the asshole that took it in that direction. Iraq DOES NOT WANT US THERE....JUST LIKE WE DON'T WANT THE FEDS ANTAGONIZING AND HARRASSING US. WE CAN MANAGE ON OUR OWN...LIKE THE IRAQIS CAN.....IT'S THEIR COUNTRY.

Don't tell me where to fucken preach......I'm not a preacher.....

and your too damn stupid to understand where I am coming from anyway.

Stay off drugs....your the perfect example of a fried brain.

That is what this post was about.

www.unitedforpeace.org

:itsok::nopity:- Go back to your Tee-Pee in your commune in "Raninbowland" and weave a basket or something...... Fucking Hippie

Go suck John Kerry's dick you bleeding heart liberal...... And then go hold hands and sing War Protest songs with all your earthy-crunchy granola eating friends. People like yourself are ruining this country. It's people like yourself that make Americans look like a bunch of pussies. Kill Yourself.:blown:

Originally posted by muzikchick

...............somehow, i knew u were a crackhead.

take the "dj" letters out of your screen name.......u don't have the ability.

Crackhead huh... Thats 0-2 in your descriptions of me.... You called me a "juicehead" a few months ago.. (Far from it) and now a "Crackhead"- Hmmmmm. Why don't you go read any of the posts regarding Black and tell me where I sound like I stand on the situation. Cause if I'm not mistaken, your the one running around saying that the "Feds should let us take care of ourselves" (That seems to be going good, what with the self control everyone is demonstrating and all) and yet I say shut the clubs down if people can't control themselves. Who sounds like the "crackhead"? How come in every post that you get involved in you have to pop off with you leftist agenda and make a general nusience of yourself?

Guest starscream

u leave my mr rod alone he is good peeps...u got a problem with him u got a problem with me got it!!!!!!

Material Girls should stick to glamour....they have no business in world politics..........analyze that.

Six killed in Kosovo clash

Wednesday, March 17, 2004 Posted: 1613 GMT (0013 HKT)

Albanians clash with local Serbs in Mitrovica Wednesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS

Serbia

Kosovo (Serbia)

Albania

Unrest, Conflicts and War

or Create your own

Manage alerts | What is this?

MITROVICA, Serbia and Montenegro (Reuters) -- At least six people were shot dead or blown up on Wednesday as Kosovo flashpoints erupted in the worst clashes between Serbs and Albanians in four years under United Nations protection.

A spokesman for the NATO-led KFOR peacekeeping mission reported 11 French soldiers injured, two of them seriously, and said KFOR was sending in reinforcements to the ethnically divided city of Mitrovica, scene of the worst violence.

But local media reported violence in several other places where the Serb minority live close to majority Albanians, such as Lipljan south of the Kosovo capital, Pristina, and Pec over to the west.

"This is a very dangerous situation. This is very large scale," said U.N. police spokesman Derek Chappell. "We have five civilian deaths and a number of KFOR soldiers injured, probably by hand grenade. There's still fighting going on."

Shooting started and grenades were thrown in Mitrovica as U.N. police and NATO troops fired teargas and rubber bullets to prevent Albanians storming the Serbian half of the town.

Two red-and-white U.N. police jeeps burned fiercely and wreaths of tear gas drifted over the area as troops moving block to block tried to clear a central security zone and ambulances wailed into the drab downtown area of Mitrovica. "It is a mad situation," a U.N. police official said. "It is going to be very bad."

Reports spoke of three Albanians and two Serbs killed and over 150 injured. Hospitals appealed for blood donors.

Albanians had massed to vent their rage at Tuesday's drowning of two boys. A survivor was quoted as saying they had been hounded into a river by Serbs, who were exacting revenge for a teenager shot in the central village of Caglavica.

Clashes also erupted in Caglavica, with Albanians reported breaking through a police cordon to set two Serb houses ablaze. Fighting broke out and explosions were heard as KFOR helicopters circled overhead, the Serbian Beta agency said.

Kosovo has been under the rule of the United Nations and NATO peacekeepers since the Western alliance bombed Serbia during an Albanian guerrilla uprising, aiming to halt Serb repression of pro-independence Albanian civilians.

Almost five years later, parts of the Serbian province remain an ethnic tinderbox, with no hint of the reconciliation international agencies have sought to foster. Mitrovica's clashes were the worst since February 2000, when eight died.

Chappell said every available officer was being deployed to try and control the situation. But local reports also spoke of violence in Kosovo Polje, just outside Pristina, where Albanians set fire to a Serb health center.

Copyright 2004 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Originally posted by apotheosis

as usual a CP thread turns to this...

i was just going to comment that this is why we are in these current state of affairs...

it's the mentality of the majority of people out there that is really frightening.

you make a completly valid, well thought out, educated statement which i whole heartedly agree with and look what happens. we end talking about the middle east. wtf???

people say how ohh this sucks and ny sucks and come party in nj where we don't have raids. (not yet or as on a big of a scale you don't) b/c you don't have afterhours. why take tina when the club closes at 2???

very simply put:

drugs are illegal. the police enforce the law. deal with it....

if jp wants to run a successful business he should nix afterhours and have crobar hrs. close at 6 or 7.

he'll still draw his crowd (because after all they're all there for the music right...)

he'll make more money in liquor sales while still raking it in at the door.

probably get some of his older fans back (just a perk)

and hopefully take the heat off.