Clubplanet Nightlife Community

See Madonna for Free!!!!!

I got this from People Magazine. I'm going to get tickets!!! smile.gif

See Madonna for Free

Madonna will be hitting the road for the first time since her 1993 Girlie Show. She will play a free show on Nov. 5 at Manhattan's Roseland Ballroom, her only scheduled U.S. appearance, confirmed her spokesperson, Liz Rosenberg. Tickets will be handed out in various radio contests around the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Madonna, who won't be playing a full set at Roseland (there will be musical groups on hand), is viewing the show as "a chance for me to get my feet wet on the stage again and a way to say thank you to an intimate group of my fans for all their support over the years," according to a statement issued yesterday. Madonna is also reportedly due to perform at London's Brixton Academy on Nov. 28. A wider club tour is reportedly planned for 2001.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

I don't know but I'm not paying a crazy amount of money because she's not gonna be on very long.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Archived