Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonanthan Peters in New Jersey,Ok whats the fucken deal

Let me tell you i have spoke with a 3 different people who have all said there are good chances that they will be booking him this summer. I don't want to get my hopes up but if it is done and it comes anything close to the JP pool party then we are all in for a fucken treat. I would have flown to miami just for that party if i knew in advance how insain it would be. After this past weekend at club nigger, i think it would be a great career move for jp as well, make some money and get some heat off himself in a different state. The question i have for all you is . What do you think the chances are of this going down?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thesandman

Who wants to hire a guy whos fans drop dead and od on g on a consistant basis???????

Im a jp fan, but his following esp. his new fans go to hear him for the wrong reasons...

nobody dropped dead.

4 people passed out, G'd out whatever.

4,000 ppl... its bound to happen

He should of got on the mic and told you he stole 60 bucks from each of you b/c 4 crackheads don't know how to party...

NY Daily News shows the girl on the stretcher today.... Im sorry but its tough to feel bad for these people that have serious issues

Originally posted by deeelite1

nobody dropped dead.

It shouldn't be bound to happen though... Its a fucking disgrace. I have been at Exit back when it opened (Boris and some other dj) and never saw shit like that... They did the same numbers if not more.

nobody dropped dead.

Well what do you expect its the same crowd that brought down SoundFactory its not the club its the clientel. Btw the rumor out of NYC is that one of the kids died at the hospital.

And i bet there are plenty of parties where 4000 plus people get together and no one drops why is it bound to happen at this party because the following is majority Retards thats why.....Peters and that whole scene is history it was good what like 4-6 yrs ago now half the crowd goes specifically to do drugs...

Then again those pots and pans he plays could make OD'ing a viable option. just my opinion ......

Sandman you little bitch thanks for saying hi the other night you freak......

REALITY CHECK

Here are the numbers.

12,000 patrons showed up.

NYPD was pissed.

Brought on the horses out of central park.

stopped all cars turning on exit's block were asked for license insurance and registration.

after you were allowed to pass you got throroughy searched at the door.

12,000 is a large crowd.

total turnaround was between 6-8,000 as i stated elsewhere 4 people isnt a lot out of 12,000 figuring you cant even have a parade or a gathering in New York w/o murders and rapes occuring.

I feel no pity for these people.

They deserve to die if they cant handle themselves and be responsible.

Why should I lose out because some degenerate does too much drugs.

Listen im No saint but I know what moderation is.

They should have lined the 4 crackheadss that od'd on the sidewalk and as everyone came out they should have been allowed to kick them for ruining EVERYONE's good time

Either way went to Disco after it was hott

Originally posted by thesandman

yea, book a dj that risks your clubs existance.... those guys are smarter than that.

I have heard JP play some great sets but his new following go to do drugs, end of story. Its sad

Ok come on 90% of the temp’s crew is banged up from some kind of illegal substance. This is a fact! The only real problem is people getting to crazy on g. That shit aint easy to sneak in,. Just do a good door check.

PETER'S CROWD WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE DRUG INDUCED.....I JUST FEEL PPL WERE MORE INTO PILLS AND OTHER SUBSTANCES THAT WERE NOT AS DANGEROUS AND AS POTENT AS THE "G" THAT IS AROUND TODAY....JUST IN MIAMI ALONE I SAW PPL DROP AND LOSE THEIR FAWKIN MINDS ON THAT PARTICULAR DRUG.....ALL THE HEAT BIGGER CLUBS LIKE SF ARE FACING DIDNT HELP THE GRAND OPENING OF A NEW PARTY A WEEK LATER.....SO ANY INCIDENT OF SOMEONE JUST PASSING OUT IS GONNA BE HYPED UP BECAUSE OF ALL THE MEDIA ATTENTION THAT SF IS RECIEVING............

Originally posted by binoys

Thread cracks me up.

Theres so much better talent tham JP that already has played in Jersey.

People need to open their minds and listen to other talent. Theres so much out there.

You can argue that all you want. I haVE NEVER EVER EVER BEEN to any party that even came close to the energy that the pool party he spun at in miami. I want to hear jp more then any ohter dj right now and many people agree with me.

Originally posted by kostaP

REALITY CHECK

Here are the numbers.

12,000 patrons showed up.

NYPD was pissed.

Brought on the horses out of central park.

stopped all cars turning on exit's block were asked for license insurance and registration.

after you were allowed to pass you got throroughy searched at the door.

12,000 is a large crowd.

total turnaround was between 6-8,000 as i stated elsewhere 4 people isnt a lot out of 12,000 figuring you cant even have a parade or a gathering in New York w/o murders and rapes occuring.

I feel no pity for these people.

They deserve to die if they cant handle themselves and be responsible.

Why should I lose out because some degenerate does too much drugs.

Listen im No saint but I know what moderation is.

They should have lined the 4 crackheadss that od'd on the sidewalk and as everyone came out they should have been allowed to kick them for ruining EVERYONE's good time

Either way went to Disco after it was hott

very well put.

and yes disco rockeddddddddddddddddd

Originally posted by notallthere444

You can argue that all you want. I haVE NEVER EVER EVER BEEN to any party that even came close to the energy that the pool party he spun at in miami. I want to hear jp more then any ohter dj right now and many people agree with me.

i think i was the only one not feeling the Pool Party :(

I dont know why.,... I mean his set was fucken isnain... where you there when he played going through it.. Or that song that sounded like m80's exploding.. Or "painted black" or deep chemical!?!??! did you have cork in your ears. We where all smilling punching jumping screaming i swear i never went so nuts at a party it was incredible.

You know i have a time machine if you want to go back and try again durrlight :D

I dont know why.,... I mean his set was fucken isnain... where you there when he played going through it.. Or that song that sounded like m80's exploding.. Or "painted black" or deep chemical!?!??! did you have cork in your ears. We where all smilling punching jumping screaming i swear i never went so nuts at a party it was incredible.

You know i have a time machine if you want to go back and try again durrlight :D

Originally posted by notallthere444

i woke up and went there so maybe i was on a different level.