Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body&Soul Sundays!

Hey heres my deal anyone up for a tripleheader this weekend? I know its looking like Twilo on fri- for S&D and Tunnel on Sat. for the holoween JV bash..but how about Vinyl on sunday afternoon for Body&soul? Ive never been to it but I hear its pretty dope...anyone interested? lemme know! cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

I was on a triple header last week Vinyl Friday - Exit Sat - Cheetah Sunday (JP was there it was pretty good.) I might take off Friday and go for the ultimate quadruple header Centro Thursday (Only because I am going with two girls that I know will enjoy it... Threesome time baby!) - Twilo Friday - Tunnel Saturday - And now that you mention it some guy at cheetah on Sunday told me he had just come from Body and Soul and said it was very good. What do you think the Homo ratio is on Sunday at vinyl?

-GoFastMan

I did a triple-header this past weekend - Twilo Friday, Twilo Sunday morning, Body & Soul Sunday night. Should have just stayed home Friday night altogether.

In my opinion, B&S is much better early in the evening because that's when the crowd there is really into just dancing and unwinding. Later in the night (like 9) it becomes a big gay drama scene.

Archived