Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO FAKE WMC PARTY ToNITE AT DIVA...I SWEAR!!!

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

Is there another part of the state worth talking about?

as much as i beat the dead horse....

Bar A tues nites are have been the most consistant tues party for at least 15 years now. Nuttin comes close to em come summer time and they are still very consistant in the winter

Originally posted by joegio

but jimbo, have you been to diva yet??? gotta take into the consideration that bar a is filled with herbs and diva is filled with the good looking peeps from up north.

no i haven't joe, but soon i will make the trip

I am not knockin Diva cuz i keep hearin good things bout it at all the time but you gotta consider Bar A tues nites are famous year round and have been goin strong for 15 years. So you really can't say that the DIVA party is the most consistant party in the state.

and alot of these people who go to Bar A tues nites in the summer are the same ones who are at Djais :D

i think i'm going to have to revoke my opinion in the aforementioned post....i think i will have to go with doc's....hottest setup by far @ any club in new jersey....the skeletons hanging from the ceiling create a sort of halloween-esque feel all year round.

i think i'm going to have to revoke my opinion in the aforementioned post....i think i will have to go with doc's....hottest setup by far @ any club in new jersey....the skeletons hanging from the ceiling create a sort of halloween-esque feel all year round.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your ghey:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

A- LET BAR A GO HYPE.....IT SUCKS.....

B- JOE IS GAY

....speaking of beautiful people.....hAVE U SEEN that super sexy snap shot of u in the towel and the o so styling head wrap at the wonderful roney palace....where u get your lunch in under 4 hrs or its free!:cool:

Originally posted by misk

....speaking of beautiful people.....hAVE U SEEN that super sexy snap shot of u in the towel and the o so styling head wrap at the wonderful roney palace....where u get your lunch in under 4 hrs or its free!:cool:

thats fucking classic..

pitek i saw that first hand, didnt know someone got a pic...

hahaha

YEAH YEAH .. ITS MY PICTURE AND MISSY KEPT THE DOUBLE.

BABY FACE WARRIOR ... I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH WHAT YOU SAID. ANYTHING BELOW THE RARITAN RIVER SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED JERSEY. ITS LIKE ANOTHER WORLD DOW THERE

GIORGIO ..... LETS HIT UP DOCS TONIGHT. I BET YOU WE FIND BOBBYDIGITAL AND SEASIDE DAN (HA YA DOIN) OVER THERE .... MOLESTING 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS W/ FAKE ID'S FROM DOWNTOWN PATERSON

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

YEAH YEAH .. ITS MY PICTURE AND MISSY KEPT THE DOUBLE.

BABY FACE WARRIOR ... I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH WHAT YOU SAID. ANYTHING BELOW THE RARITAN RIVER SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CONSIDERED JERSEY. ITS LIKE ANOTHER WORLD DOW THERE

GIORGIO ..... LETS HIT UP DOCS TONIGHT. I BET YOU WE FIND BOBBYDIGITAL AND SEASIDE DAN (HA YA DOIN) OVER THERE .... MOLESTING 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS W/ FAKE ID'S FROM DOWNTOWN PATERSON

..i never said it was mine!...i said there was a snapshot! lol......and i almost fell over when i got the pics developed and bam..there it was :laugh: