Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fucking Snow

Originally posted by Mystify22

Wait where's the Flaghouse?!?!

A&P!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

The HUGE warehouse directly behind the Hilton...you can follow the stream of Mexicans walkin from the bus.

I am in the office today, whenever you wanna hit da Plaza, you let me know...what time do you usually go? I am starving, and I bring so much food to the office.

Originally posted by cynstam21

The HUGE warehouse directly behind the Hilton...you can follow the stream of Mexicans walkin from the bus.

I am in the office today, whenever you wanna hit da Plaza, you let me know...what time do you usually go? I am starving, and I bring so much food to the office.

omg this is too funny!!! i go through the hilton parking to get to my building!

i usually go around 1 or 1:30

:D

Hells yeah, they are opening a new Panera there, I cant wait!!!! I hate schlepping all the way to Paramus for a Veggie Soup/Greek Salad...I will go broke def. that place issoo expensive...I wanted to open one, but no one was interested and someone beat me to it, now they are gonna be loaded, that is a great location.

Mysty, you ever go to Cafe Policastro? Sick menu and the have a Starbucks next door...perfect location, right next to the hospital...lots of cute young doctors!!! oh yeah and bums askin' for change