Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spray tanning

Hey Choopa.....Fuck you.....and Sweetie don't listen to this idiot....he's whiter than Kasper.....anyway its not bad....it does the job...haven't tred anywhere else but Hollywood though and depending on how much they adjust it to spray some days are better than others at least in darkness that is...

Originally posted by bobydigital

Hey Choopa.....Fuck you.....and Sweetie don't listen to this idiot....he's whiter than Kasper.....anyway its not bad....it does the job...haven't tred anywhere else but Hollywood though and depending on how much they adjust it to spray some days are better than others at least in darkness that is...

lol ...... don't de sccurrred

Originally posted by kikilicious

i was going to go to hollywood tan... which one do you go to?

There are two in Wayne....I've been to both.....it depends if im going after work or after the gym......oh and now i go to the one in clifton too cause its close to my new place.... :D

I've tried it and I think it's pretty cool. May I suggest that you go some place other then Hollywood Tan, from what I heard they kind of suck. I don't know where you live, but if you go to www.mystictan.com , you can find a salon close to you.

As for airbrushing, I know of two places that have it, one is in Fair Lawn, the other in Westwood. It's about $45 a session.

Originally posted by Kermzy

I've tried it and I think it's pretty cool. May I suggest that you go some place other then Hollywood Tan, from what I heard they kind of suck. I don't know where you live, but if you go to www.mystictan.com , you can find a salon close to you.

As for airbrushing, I know of two places that have it, one is in Fair Lawn, the other in Westwood. It's about $45 a session.

theres one right in rutherford... maybe ill try that place..... i think thats the old catherines.

theres one right in rutherford... maybe ill try that place..... i think thats the old catherines.

Be generous w/the lotion they give you for your hands & feet, and either cover your finger tips or put extra lotion on them, cause they can turn orangy. Also, be a little prepared for it to kind of take your breath away when it's spraying the front of you, weird experience the first time. And lastly, know that you can't shower for 4 hours after, so if you don't like going to bed all sticky, give yourself enough time.

HEY....whtever you do...dont do the Hollywood Tan thing...horrible.....everybody I know who tried it got streaked and orange.......that place superior sun in belleville and Rutherford. soes it...and it comes out great...I get it done once a week.........very good !!!! I also use the equipment to tan , they got GREAT BEDS & BOOTHS !!!!! clean and powerful...

The old Catherines is now Planet Sun of Rutherford. You can also check out our other locations in Hoboken on 14th and also Underground Tanning on Washinton, Ridgefield and Cliffside Park. We have a Mystic Tan booth in Hoboken on 14th, at Planet Sun Rutherford and at our Cliffside location. I do the Mystic Tan, and like Kermzy said, just be generous with the lotion, otherwise I guarantee you will have no complaints. I strongly advise against Hollywood Tans, as most of their clients come to us in tears that they're streaked and blotched.

If you live in the Rutherford area, and get the South Bergenite, or can get your hands on one, there is a coupon in this weeks issue on the 1st page. $5 off a Mystic Tan session (which is $25) and buy one session (reg or stand up) and get one free.

Happy Tanning! ;)

www.planetsuntanningsalons.com

*Our site is currently under construction but the addresses are located on the main page.

.....there is a new place in wayne i heard good things about ...glo....or glow....not sure lol.........but i heard they have a good spray tan system.........doubt i'll check it cause i am dark already ..tee heee

I've been there. Its not bad. They're doing all kinds of construction, but its new so I guess its expected. There's only a few beds and a stand up right now. The Mystic Tan thing is in there and if you have the local paper, theres coupons.