Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pain in the toes, anyone else??

The tips of my toes always kill me after a night of dancing, even when i wear sneakers!!! I thought it was the heels of my shoes causeing my toe tips to bang against the front of my shoes but in sneakers too??? Does this happen to anyone else? I literally feel like a cripple for a couple of days after the weekend!! cwm36.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Yeah, me too!! And many times I don't wear sneakers, so that makes it so much worse. I guess the reason is, when you bounce, you end up trying to grap the floor with the tips of your toes - thats how you're able to bounce around so quickly (as opposed to coming down on your whole foot).

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

There is no such thing as a pair of comfortable shoes in which to dance. This fact I have resigned myself to. I need my own personal foot masseuse, masseur...wait, which one's the dude? I forget my French!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

There is no such thing as a pair of comfortable shoes in which to dance. This fact I have resigned myself to. I need my own personal foot masseuse, masseur...wait, which one's the dude? I forget my French!!

I WILL RUB YOUR FEETS FOR YOU

JUST TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN

Archived